Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
In response to this:

Source (Tier 2):
The circle of Steven Alzate (23) confirms that the FA refused to extend the deadline for the Colombia midfielder to be registered at West Brom today.

The London-born midfielder remains at Brighton for the time being.
Put this in the same folder as Serge Aurier and Batshuayi.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: after his Nottingham Forest move collapsed, Michy Batshuayi joins Fenerbahce on a two-year contract with a one-year option

Crimson King

That's pretty mental. I mean, the kids been highly rated for a while and may well be worth £50m within a season or two, but to plonk that down so soon after he'd signed for Soton for a relatively small fee...reeks of desperation.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
That's interesting.

It'll also be interesting to see who takes up the vacant role of head of recruitment at Chelsea now that McLachlan has left the club. It's a vital role on the football side of any club, and a recruitment department can't function at a optimal level without one. A lot on here confuse the role of the DoF with the role of the head of recruitment, when the two roles are clearly different as far as remit goes.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Reece James signs a new 5-year contract with Chelsea with an additional year as an option

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: new player presentation via La Provence

The Issa Kaboré quotes:
The idea is to play and to stay at Marseille. It’s not to return to Manchester City. OM are a great club that are going to bring a lot to me. We discussed a bit with Charles (Kaboré) before my transfer. It counted but not that much. It was a dream to come here and I’m ready to give my best. On the left or on the right, it’s the same thing. I can play on both sides.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Diego Costa of all people got his work permit application rejected.

EDIT: Updated Tweet with clarification; his permit just hasn't met the automatic qualification criterion of 15 points

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Recent Arsenal target Douglas Luiz wants out and is not looking to renew with Aston Villa; former Vasco midfielder will be free to sign pre-contracts with any club from January 2023
AC Milan approached him many times over the summer window, but Douglas Luiz prefers to stay in the Premier League.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Tier 2 (same names as covered by Matt Law):

Matt Law also brings up Roger Schmidt as a possible candidate though he's not as likely as Potter, Poch, or Zidane.

EDIT: One more Tier 1

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Chelsea have to pay up to £12m to buy out Potter's contract as well as pay Tuchel his compensation for sacking him 2 years before his contract expired.

Tier 1:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Since Boehly also fired both of Tuchel's assistant coaches, Potter will be able to bring in his two assistant coaches. Kyle Macaulay looks likely to become Chelsea's head of recruitment.

Sylar

Hope for their sake they have relegation and break clauses
This reminds me of a team a few years ago (think it was Fulham) who just signed so many players that it didnt work. Are they going to just replace everybody that brought them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.