Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Rayo Vallecano press conference via Union Rayo

The Iraola quotes:
It’s true that there has been noise but my situation hasn’t changed. Neither at the level of contract nor at the level of commitment, I’m still focused on Rayo. There have been no changes this week. I don’t think the team is affected by this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Boehly and Eghbali have started establishing contacts with Bellingham's representatives. At the moment, Liverpool, City, and Real Madrid are all ahead of Chelsea.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Evan N'Dicka is a profile that is very much liked in the Premier League, but according to our information, in recent weeks there have been direct contacts with Betis.
Direct translation of the Tweet:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

Juventus are hoping for another English club to offer an amount that's close to the purchase option should Chelsea choose not to buy him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Tier 2:
Andrey: Chelsea have agreed to loan until December. Palmeiras are strong favourites, but Atletico-MG and Inter have also been allowed to negotiate with the player, who intends to talk to all three coaches. He will decide his own fate in Brazil - Corinthians, in principle, is out

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

More from Potter:
I don't know whether this was the case but from the outside, it seemed Chelsea had a problem with scoring goals and they spent close to £100m on a No 9 who was meant to fix the problem. As far as I can see, it didn't fix the problem.

Manchester City had been asked to sign a centre forward for the last five years and they have probably been the best team in the Premier League in that time. The best way is to get the team to function better.

Status
Not open for further replies.