Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

De Zerbi has been linked to Tottenham, Roma, AC Milan, Inter, and Juventus. Also covered in Matt Law's article (Tier 4):
Exclusive info: De Zerbi has a €13m release clause. Brighton enjoy a coach who has already entered the hearts of the fans
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Full quotes:
The Premier League is of course a very attractive league and if there were to be an opportunity to go back there at some point, that would of course be interesting. But I’m not worrying about that now, I just have to see when the time comes to take the next step, where the overall package suits me best. No matter where that is. Currently this is here in Lens. I want to play as well as possible here, finish the season with Lens as high up the table as possible and then we’ll see.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3): Correio da Manhã

• Both Newcastle and Manchester United are still interested.
  • Release clause: €120m
    • Benfica's open to negotiate a Ramos sale starting at €100m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
After negotiations virtually certain, Palmeiras gave up to have Andrey. Chelsea demanded the exclusion of the midfielder from the Under-20 World Cup and also his return on July 1 to England, changing the terms previously agreed. And Vasco? Thread:
More info:

Last edited:

ti vu

That's weird
I don't think there is anything weird. Any clubs who inspired to challenge for trophies in England or overseas would want him. Doesn't seem anyone can displace him in England NT either relegation or not. Future proof for his career to get the contract signed.

roseguy64

I don't think there is anything weird. Any clubs who inspired to challenge for trophies in England or overseas would want him. Doesn't seem anyone can displace him in England NT either relegation or not. Future proof for his career to get the contract signed.
More the lack of relegation release clause considering Everton's league position.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1): Kerry Hau in Die Bayern Woche podcast on Sport1

Kerry's quotes on Liverpool & Gravenberch:
Liverpool are interested. They want to rejuvenate their midfield in the summer and can well imagine getting two new eights – another player in addition to the desired player Jude Bellingham. His name has been mentioned more often by those responsible, (there is no concrete interest yet) but the situation is being examined and they have already contacted Gravenberch’s people to ask about him, what type of person he is.
In Tweet form:

ti vu

More the lack of relegation release clause considering Everton's league position.
I meant his position in England NT is guaranteed relegated or not. Him getting a fat contract means Everton may need to balance the book if they're relegated. Not need for release clause. What he needs is securing that contract, or it's worrisome that a serious injury may mean the end for him. Not many teams change GK unless it's a guaranteed upgrade. He's more suitable for mid table and below, so he's not exactly sought after either. It's a safe and smart move by him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
  • Julian Alvarez, who returned to the starting line-up with a goal at Manchester City, has yet to agree a contract renewal.
  • He has been approached by Barcelona and other clubs. If he continues to miss out [on the starting XI], a loan move in June is not out of the question.
  • It is true that Julian has a contract with City until 2027, but the club wants to improve it after the great World Cup he did. They have been negotiating for some time and have not yet reached an understanding.
Translation + more info:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I meant his position in England NT is guaranteed relegated or not. Him getting a fat contract means Everton may need to balance the book if they're relegated. Not need for release clause. What he needs is securing that contract, or it's worrisome that a serious injury may mean the end for him. Not many teams change GK unless it's a guaranteed upgrade. He's more suitable for mid table and below, so he's not exactly sought after either. It's a safe and smart move by him.
United, Spurs and possibly Chelsea could all be looking for a new keeper out of the top sides. I imagine we are fairly confident that a club would come in with a 20-30m bid if we are relegated. Shite but if we stay up it's good to have him wrapped up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full Marotta quote:
Talking about it [Lukaku staying] now is premature, at the moment our objective is to finish the season as best we can, then we'll have to think about the team for next year and in this sense the director Ausilio is doing concrete work to identify players in the right roles. Lukaku is now a Chelsea player, at the end of the season he will return there and then a new scenario will open up and we will see what to do. He wants to stay, it is an intention he has expressed several times and certainly knowing him we will see if we can negotiate his return with us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
With Palmeiras dropping out after Chelsea changed their terms at the last moment, Vasco have set themselves up as the club that would accept all of Chelsea's demands. They are:
  • Return on July 1.
  • Participation in the U-20 World Cup.
The salary will be paid in full by Chelsea.

The instalment will be paid over the next 3 months. Vasco will make the payment of 30% of the amount received from Chelsea for the first installment: 6.25M Euros.

It remains for Vasco to put the installment payment in a legal way: in a contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
The plan is for Mac Allister to leave Brighton in the summer, to take a step up.

Several clubs made enquiries in January, without going any further, but in recent weeks some have again sounded out the possible purchase of the player.

Liverpool are one of them.

Alexis Mac Allister has NO termination clause.
First Tweet's translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
From Sterling's agent:

Here's what Fabrizio Romano reported about Sterling from the article:
I’m not convinced by the Raheem Sterling rumours I’ve seen doing the rounds. I think we will have ten links per day for Chelsea players as they have many players! But it’s March and nothing is concrete at this stage, all sources don’t confirm concrete interest as of now. It’s also worth remembering that Arsenal signed Leandro Trossard in January and will also extend Bukayo Saka’s contract, I’m also sure Sterling wants to fight for his Chelsea place. This is something for the summer, not for now.
It looks like Kelly reacted to CaughtOffside trying to spin this non-story into a story. It's kind of unfortunate, but at least we got some clarity from the player's end on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.