Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Renewals, arrivals... sales? Here are the five cases that Jorge Mendes manages with Barça
One key highlight:

More info:
  • Alejandro Baldé
    • Barcelona proposed a contract that'll go until 2027
    • Renewal talks to conclude in the next few weeks
  • Lamine Yamal (very promising 16 year old)
    • Mendes assures Barcelona that he won't leave the club
  • Rúben Neves
    • Laporta's preference to reinforce the midfield
    • His arrival depends on both Busquets' future and Barcelona's FFP situation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
[EXCLUSIVE] Enzo Fernández has extended his contract with Chelsea for another year.
The club exercised their option and the Argentina international is now tied to the club until June 2032.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
  • Nagelsmann and Luis Enrique are atop the shortlist.
    • Tottenham also want Nagelsmann.
  • Other potential candidates:
    • Mauricio Pochettino
    • Oliver Glasner
    • Xabi Alonso

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Ilhan Gündogan, agent and uncle of the Manchester City player, has spoken out about the rumours that have emerged in recent hours.
The full quote:
I am surprised where the stories come from about a deal that has been done for many weeks. There is still no agreement with any club. It is not yet decided where he will play for the next few years.

Ilkay can still win three major trophies this season as Manchester City captain. That is the only thing he is focused on right now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Torino FC, Newcastle United's interest in Perr Schuurs: a big offer will be needed to convince Urbano Cairo
Liverpool's also interested (though the interest isn't new).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Chelsea are going after yet another promising young player.

Source (Tier 2):
Chelsea are moving quickly to secure his signature: they need to invest because they have a striker problem.
  • Arsenal are also in the race though are currently not as far ahead as Chelsea.
  • According to reports in Brazil, Vitor Roque's price is €40m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Brighton & Hove Albion can make history in both the FA Cup and the Premier League this season with Joel Veltman. Guus Hetterscheid spoke to the ex-Ajax player, who was injured on Saturday, about Brighton's remarkable rise and his future.
The full quotes:
I am happy, but I am also open to other options. I’m having a good time in England, but Italy or Spain would also be nice. Returning to Ajax is not an option for me now. My name, and also that of Kenny Tete, has been linked to Ajax in the past period, perhaps because of Devyne Rensch’s injury and because Jorge Sánchez was criticised, but there has never been any contact with Ajax.

It would be nice if we could reach the cup final with Brighton, following Ajax. I also hope that Ajax will be at least second. I will remain an Ajax player and continue to follow the club, but I now feel great and I am at an age where I can sign a nice contract abroad again. That chance will be smaller again at the age of 34. I am curious about my options after this season. Especially if we really make history with Brighton.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Only players who've signed new contracts under Boehly's ownership will have their wages cut due to not being able to qualify for next season's CL. The players who last signed a new contract under Abramovich (e.g. Mason Mount) do not have such clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.