Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Sancho is most definitely not on £350k a week, that, as Rafa would say, is a fact.

De Jong I have no idea, but a quick Google search suggests he's on anywhere between £250 and £350k.
I would imagine he's probably on circa £250k judging by Barca's financial woes and repeated asking players for wages deductions.

As a complete guess I'd imagine United will be offering De Jong £250/300k a week.

But, Sancho being on £350k a week is a complete myth and one that needs to die.
Well according to anything reliable he is on that and your figure only comes up on random sites. Romano vs them, I know who I believe.

it would explain why we have the top or top 2 highest wage bill in the league whilst not winning anything and not paying any winning bonuses that the likes of Liverpool/city do. But sure you keep believing that Sancho’s on 175k. Let me guess Varane’s on 150k right? Ronaldo on 200k maybe?

Teja

Reportedly wanting 150k a week

This is hilarious. I'd love nothing more than a reality check for JLingz and Pogba. If Juve are paying Paul fecking Pogba 170k p/w, there's no way Lingard is getting 150k.

Johan77

Well according to anything reliable he is on that and your figure only comes up on random sites. Romano vs them, I know who I believe.

it would explain why we have the top or top 2 highest wage bill in the league whilst not winning anything and not paying any winning bonuses that the likes of Liverpool/city do. But sure you keep believing that Sancho’s on 175k. Let me guess Varane’s on 150k right? Ronaldo on 200k maybe?
https://www.capology.com/club/manchester-united/salaries/

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sterling is done now it appears.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

:lol: :lol:

My figure does not come up on random sites, and in fact that very figure I quoted was reported by the Athletic as his wages, and by several other publications.
It was originally believed his wages were £350k, however that was proved to be incorrect.

But keep believing what you want mate, makes no bones to me.

roseguy64

Bruno Fernandes contract:

Fernandes’ deal is believed to be worth £15 million per year, equivalent to £290,000 per week, which reduces to around £240,000 per week in the event United fail to qualify for the Champions League. The club write such reduction clauses into contracts as a rule, although sources say Mino Raiola managed to get Pogba’s waived when signing terms in 2016.

Fernandes is now understood to only earn less than De Gea and Cristiano Ronaldo and an indication that the primary purpose of this deal was to elevate his standing can be seen by its length. The new contract is worth just one extra year to the old one, running to 2026 with the option to extend to 2027.
https://theathletic.com/3224107/202...o-next-united-manager-must-get-best-from-him/

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Corriere dello Sport (interview with Sassuolo CEO Giovanni Carnevali)

Carnevali on Hamed Junior Traoré:
We have received a request [from Leeds], but I repeat, we will not sell all of them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Jornal de Notícias

• Sporting will start negotiations after a minimum of €45m is offered.
  • Mendes will handle the whole negotiation process.
  • Matheus Nunes isn't that interested in Wolves and would rather join a team that'd win titles.
  • Sporting need to sell in order to purchase more players.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lenglet-Tottenham. The Frenchman is allowed to travel to London THIS weekend. Possibly tomorrow. The last details between clubs, such as whether there will be an option to buy or not, have yet to be finalised. The parties understand that it will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.