Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramer

Id be amazed if we werent all over this too
Probably waiting for Chelsea to do the hard negotiations and agree a fee for De Ligt before we come in and hijack it!

Murtough’s operating at a completely diff level :)

Charles Miller

EPL clubs need to develop a competent scouting network in east europe and south america, like italian clubs do.

Lee565

Hiw I would laugh my ass off if lingard goes from seeing out his contract with united just to end up at Everton, even west ham don't see him as a priority signing.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
De Jong will be on more money than that and Sancho is reportedly on similar money. I’m surprised he settled for that as his last big contract. Could have got himself a massive signing on bonus and a nice wage packet on a free transfer.
De Jong won't be on anywhere near that, and Sancho is most definitely not on anywhere near £350k a week, despite what you might read.

His wages are more in line with £175k a week before bonuses.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
De Jong won't be on anywhere near that, and Sancho is most definitely not on anywhere near £350k a week, despite what you might read.

His wages are more in line with £175k a week before bonuses.
De Jong is on around 400k a week at Barca, they’re his dream team, you think he’s about to take a pay cut to join us?

As for you claiming Sancho is on 175k a week, maybe you might want to look at our wage bill and do the maths.

Romano even backs up that figure:
Sancho’s wages

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
De Jong is on around 400k a week at Barca, they’re his dream team, you think he’s about to take a pay cut to join us?

As for you claiming Sancho is on 175k a week, maybe you might want to look at our wage bill and do the maths.

Romano even backs up that figure:
Sancho’s wages
Sancho is most definitely not on £350k a week, that, as Rafa would say, is a fact.

De Jong I have no idea, but a quick Google search suggests he's on anywhere between £250 and £350k.
I would imagine he's probably on circa £250k judging by Barca's financial woes and repeated asking players for wages deductions.

As a complete guess I'd imagine United will be offering De Jong £250/300k a week.

But, Sancho being on £350k a week is a complete myth and one that needs to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.