Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Ansgar Knauff is in the focus of domestic and foreign clubs. One thing is clear: Knauff will stay at Eintracht Frankfurt until 2023! And then? Borussia Dortmund will have to deal with it early
  • Top La Liga and Serie A clubs have also shortlisted him.
  • There's no chance of a transfer this summer as Knauff wants to continue his loan spell at Frankfurt.
  • After his loan spell, Knauff will have 1 year left on his Dortmund contract.
    • Knauff is open to continuing with Frankfurt beyond the loan spell.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
:eek:

Buying a £50m LWB when we’ve already got a fantastic £50m LWB? I don’t get it. He’s far too good (and expensive) to be in the bench. And we still haven’t shifted Emerson and Alonso.

Teja

Chelsea’s window is batshit crazy
They need to pay their dues under the American ownership. Sacked a highly successful DOF (Granovskaia), owner running the negotiations, jumping around between targets left and right. I think they'll be sacking Tuchel by December :lol:

Zoo

The obsession with wing backs is mad. They won’t win the league playing that way.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
The obsession with wing backs is mad. They won’t win the league playing that way.
We did a few years ago.

But yeah, we ain’t getting near the league this season. I’ll have nothing to do with the formation, though. We don’t have the goal scorers up front.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Love this for Damsgaard. Great move for club and player. Buzzing to watch him in this league.

CM

Love this for Damsgaard. Great move for club and player. Buzzing to watch him in this league.

He was very good for Denmark in the Euros last summer. Should help Brentford fill the Eriksen void

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Lucas Torreira to Galatasaray is on the way. Imminent signing, just a few minor details to be ironed out.

Details to add to explain it well: it is NOT closed, nothing signed yet, which is the most important thing during a negotiation. The parties are working to reach that final point as soon as possible.
Partial translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
First offer to Genk for Jhon Lucumí (24): Bologna. The Italians have offered €5M +1.5 in bonuses for the Colombian.

For the moment, there is no response from the Belgians. Bournemouth, Fulham and Atalanta have also been monitoring the defender's situation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Joe Rodon joins Rennes on loan from Spurs with a purchase option included

Vapor trail

Don't see why Maddison makes this move. Leicester is in a far more sound position competitively compared to Newcastle. Newcastle should aim for decent talent around where their quality is the likes of Olise per say.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United

Rumours going around he’s set for a medical tomorrow. If this gets done AND we keep hold of Berge then what a window.

All this optimism before our game has me convinced of a heavy defeat :lol:

RU Devil

Don't see why Maddison makes this move. Leicester is in a far more sound position competitively compared to Newcastle. Newcastle should aim for decent talent around where their quality is the likes of Olise per say.
Figure they have a lot of oil money. LCFC probably further ahead in terms of competing for honors & even European spots, but they are already straining economically to keep up with the big 6 / stay ahead of the rest of the pack. Newcastle will take a bit, but they will probably pass LCFC within a few years. I'd rather he stay & delay NUFC's rise, but money talks.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Timo going back to Leipzig would be great for both parties. Hope it’s a permanent move.

Always have and always will like him. Always a positive attitude and always gave his all despite being in the worst stretch of form in his career. Nice guy, too.

Written in the stars

Supports
Chelsea
This would be one of the only outgoings where I'd be happy with a loan with no obligation to buy forced in. Really feel he could tear up the Bundesliga again and be worth a lot more next year.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Leicester are on their way down again I feel whereas Newcastle are on the way up

Status
Not open for further replies.