Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • The new offer at least doubles his current £70k/week salary.
  • Both Thomas Partey and Gabriel Jesus earn somewhere in the region of £200k/week
    • The latest offer to Saka gets him within that range.
  • Saka wants to play in the CL, and since Arsenal aren't in it, these negotiations are tougher for them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Despite Chelsea being closer than ever to signing Koundé, Barcelona aren't giving up.

Translated summary:

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Unsure how I feel about this - he cost us 20m but is in the last year of his contract.

He’s never exactly set the world on fire but has scored some memorable goals.
He’s an absolute shithouse of a player but he’s our shithouse!

1974_Fergie_Time

• The new offer at least doubles his current £70k/week salary.
  • Both Thomas Partey and Gabriel Jesus earn somewhere in the region of £200k/week
    • The latest offer to Saka gets him within that range.
  • Saka wants to play in the CL, and since Arsenal aren't in it, these negotiations are tougher for them.
With Jesus and Zinchenko going to Arsenal i think City have got first dibs on him

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Unsure how I feel about this - he cost us 20m but is in the last year of his contract.

He’s never exactly set the world on fire but has scored some memorable goals.
He’s an absolute shithouse of a player but he’s our shithouse!
Would his departure be seen as a big show of confidence in Undav?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Would his departure be seen as a big show of confidence in Undav?
Yes to certain extent - I’d feel more confident if Welbeck could be relied onto stay fit, we also now have Enciso but he’s only 18 and even Trossard has been played up front!

But he’s in the last year of his contract and this could be quite a good deal, I think he may go.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I can't tell if this is Ben's own info or if he's piggybacking off of the Spanish journalists' info to comment on this. Regardless, he's the first non-Spanish journalist to also report on the twist.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: SWR Sport

Orel Mangala's agent Mehmet Eser on his client's future:
Orel can imagine staying in Stuttgart. VfB has a strong team; they can attack next season. There are clubs who want to sign him, but you have to respect the contract in Stuttgart. If VfB is willing to give him up, then we have to talk.

We have always been treated well here by the management and the coaching team. Orel needs time in action. The World Cup is his goal. For the next step, the perspective of the project must be right above all. The money is secondary.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Yes to certain extent - I’d feel more confident if Welbeck could be relied onto stay fit, we also now have Enciso but he’s only 18 and even Trossard has been played up front!

But he’s in the last year of his contract and this could be quite a good deal, I think he may go.
It’s one to watch for FPL for me :D. Only 5.5 million in the game and a striker taking chances in a team that creates them at that price would be like gold dust!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The full quote:
Honestly I didn't hear this. For sure I'm a coach who doesn't talk about players from other teams. I don't know why [this happened]. The situation at Tottenham is very clear. The plan is very clear with the club. Harry is a part of the project. He is a very important part of the project and yeah only rumours.

At the same time I repeat I don't like to speak about players from another club. If I want to do something I go to speak to the club, not through the media. I think maybe it's a bit disrespectful for the other club. This is my way. This is my way to face the situation with other players.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Ademola Lookman's back at RB Leipzig after the end of his Leicester loan spell. On Tavares, Atalanta want him on loan with a purchase obligation, but Arsenal only want to loan him out.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Officially, Lukaku's only on loan for one season, but if the loan's a success, then that's when Chelsea plan to let Lukaku stay on loan for a 2nd season under the same terms as well as the same loan fee.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The relevant quotes:
Does this result highlight the need for incomings and is there an update on Jules Kounde?
There is no update, no update. The analysing of the season does not change because of this game. Unfortunately, it proved my point and the last week proves my point. I would prefer to not be right and I did everything to prove myself wrong, but at the moment I feel I was right when I look at the last season and at the parts of the game where we struggled and how we struggled.

We got sanctioned and players left us, we know that some players are trying to leave us, and this is where it is. We had an urgent appeal for quality players and a huge amount of quality players. We've got two quality players – that is no doubt – but we are not competitive like this and unfortunately, we could see it today.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Source:

The relevant quotes:

Sounds like he's saying some players aren't putting in the required effort and intensity because they're looking to leave? It's only way I can interpret the 'we're not competitive like this" bit, because as a squad of players it makes no sense to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.