Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
€100m for Leao and €50m for Alvarez in the space of a few hours - looks like Chelsea are planning to have a crazily expensive deadline day, desperately flailing around in the market! Tuchel must have kicked up a fuss?

Edit forgot you also bid another €50m for Sangare in the last 24 hours, too! Looks a little bit unhinged, no?
The Leao thing was being reported on for most of the summer, he's a long term target, although we leave it to deadline day to place a bid is mystery, but yeah the last minute dash to sign a DM is definitely a reaction to how we've started the season.

Widow

Honestly I'm sat laughing my arse off that European lad must be wondering if he's been cursed as he LITERALLY tweeted yesterday that Alvarez wouldn't refuse to train like Antony did :lol: :lol:
He's losing it today. I'd feel bad for him but he's been a right cocky little sod about some of the moves ect...

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
Antony showed them that it works. Kick up a stink and the people in charge at Ajax will cave in.

Exactly

Weak Ajax management has caused these further problems. Contrast with Levy and his approach to Kane when he wanted to leave Spurs.

Prediction is that Antony may become "difficult" at Man Utd if things don't go the way he wants.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Unless Fabrizio or Ornstein report it, the Leão rumors are likely BS.

M4YON

He's losing it today. I'd feel bad for him but he's been a right cocky little sod about some of the moves ect...
I'm considering asking him to tweet saying that I'll never win the lottery and then retiring at the weekend :lol:

He seemed impartial at stages of transfers then he just got really cocky and now he has loads of people baiting him when it all goes tits up.

Widow

I'm considering asking him to tweet saying that I'll never win the lottery and then retiring at the weekend :lol:

He seemed impartial at stages of transfers then he just got really cocky and now he has loads of people baiting him when it all goes tits up.

Bless him

Widow

Loïc Badé is in Nottingham to pass his medical examination and engage with the Premier League club on loan with the option to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.