Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1 - Fernando Polo):
Bernardo Silva, back on the scene

Obviously, it is very difficult, but they want to try because the player and Xavi are crazy about the player.

Barça will look for a loan with compulsory purchase, conditioned to playing time for the Portuguese, who would be a starter from the start.
Barça will try to sign Bernardo Silva
  • They know it is complicated, Xavi wants him and believes that with him they would be clear contenders to win the Champions League.
  • The Portuguese wants to be azulgrana and had the commitment of Guardiola who will facilitate him

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
15 million? How do they do it?
We got potentially £15m for Garner, no? We'll sell Henderson for similar. Our problem is if our academy players were any good they'd get in the first team (Garnacho). City's problem is their academy players can't get in the first team as they have too much competition. If we had a similar luxury of two squads capable of fighting for the league then we'd be pulling in similar bids for Mengi, Shoretire and Elanga for example. But these players can't displace players like McTominay, Fred and Maguire/Lindelof, so whose gonna truely rate them?

prateik

:lol: Well there is that too.
We sold him for less than 1m and he gets sold on in a year for this..

we are mugs :lol:

At least we have a 25% sell on clause.. we need to start adding 50% sell on clauses for all our youth player giveaways.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
if we could get 60m for hendo and fab, that would go some way towards a bid for Tchouameni.

croadyman

if we could get 60m for hendo and fab, that would go some way towards a bid for Tchouameni.
Christ if we let you have a free run at him I will totally fecked off but not surprised