Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Hakim Ziyech joins Galatasaray from Chelsea

An agreement has been reached with professional footballer Hakim Ziyech and his club Chelsea Football Club Limited for the free loan of the player for free with an option to purchase for free.

The player will be paid a net seasonal fee of 3.587.500 Euros for the 2023-2024 season and in case of the transfer, a net seasonal fee of 2.850.000 euro for the 2024-2025 season. In addition, in the event of the realisation of the conditional extension option in accordance with the agreement, the footballer will be paid a net seasonal wage of 2.850.000 Euros for the 2025-2026 season.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Gonzalo Montiel has joined Nottingham Forest.
The transfer was completed with Sevilla for €11,000,000. The full-back, World Cup winner with Argentina, travels to England tomorrow for a medical.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Yes. In total (all competitions).
It seems your fellow Toffees aren’t quite so enthusiastic about Che Adams:

"Shambolic clueless recruitment. Regardless of system, manager etc. we end up buying bang average players who have been linked with us for years. What’s the point in having a scouting network. Whole recruitment department needs binning."

"As if getting hammered wasn’t enough we’re now going to set some money on fire"

"All the strikers in the world and we go for him."

"If we spend money on Che Adams we might as well forfeit the rest of the season and wait for the Championship."

"If the club wastes 12-15 million on Che Adams 12 months after wasting 12-15 million on Neal Maupay then they have learned nothing and deserve what’s coming."

"I would play Hitler before Adams and Maupay."

The last one made me laugh - Can he deliver on a cold Tuesday night away to Stalingrad?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It seems your fellow Toffees aren’t quite so enthusiastic about Che Adams:

"Shambolic clueless recruitment. Regardless of system, manager etc. we end up buying bang average players who have been linked with us for years. What’s the point in having a scouting network. Whole recruitment department needs binning."

"As if getting hammered wasn’t enough we’re now going to set some money on fire"

"All the strikers in the world and we go for him."

"If we spend money on Che Adams we might as well forfeit the rest of the season and wait for the Championship."

"If the club wastes 12-15 million on Che Adams 12 months after wasting 12-15 million on Neal Maupay then they have learned nothing and deserve what’s coming."

"I would play Hitler before Adams and Maupay."

The last one made me laugh - Can he deliver on a cold Tuesday night away to Stalingrad?
I just said it was harsh to call him a donkey when he had the same total goal contributions in all competitions compared to your own squad.

This season he already has 3 in 3 in the Championship. I don’t think he’s going to be anything particularly special, but he should certainly be better than Maupay and actually mean we make the difference in games like the Fulham one where we should really have won and a better striker on that day means we win that game.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Aston Villa and Nice attempt to reach agreement on Lucas Digne's wages
  • The defender wants to sign for Nice
  • The two clubs are working on a loan deal with an option to buy
  • All parties confident
The two clubs are working on how the wages will be split between the clubs at this time.