Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the story with his gripes around Everton?
Gray got an offer from Saudi Arabia a while back that he accepted, but Everton were never keen on letting go of Gray. Over time, Gray got more frustrated because of Everton's position and the Saudi clubs slowly moving on from him to other targets. It's kind of similar to the Mitrovic situation.

Official: Davinson Sánchez joins Galatasaray on a 4+1 year contract

An agreement has been reached with professional footballer Davinson Sanchez Mina and his club Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Company Limited regarding the transfer of the player.

Accordingly, a transfer fee of 9.500.000 Euros will be paid to the player's former club in equal instalments spread over 5 seasons.

An agreement has been reached with the player for 4+1 seasons starting from the 2023-2024 season and a net seasonal salary of 3.200.000 Euros will be paid for each football season.

Official: Tanguy Ndombele joins Galatasaray on loan from Spurs with a purchase option

An agreement has been reached with professional footballer Tanguy Ndombele Alvaro and his club Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Company Limited for the temporary transfer of the player free of charge with an option to purchase for the 2023-2024 season.

The transfer fee of the player is 15.000.000 Euros and it is agreed to be paid in equal instalments spread over 5 seasons starting from 2025.

The player will be paid a seasonal wage of 3.136.000 Euros net for the 2023-2024 season.

I thought Sanchez would be a decent signing for SPurs, has been dreadful.

N'Dombele though, I wonder if there were some kind of attitude problems, Mourinho never liked him and COnte gave him very few opportunities.

He isnt as good, but not a million miles off from Bissouma who is flurishing so far this season with opportunities under a new manager

Personally, I think he is a really talented player, was keen on us signing him when he was at Monaco and every time I have seen him play for Spurs, though he made some erros, his ability on the ball was still evident. Interesting to see how he does, I think he will actually be a threat to us in the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.