Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Arsenal have got away very lightly with what terrible business Pépé was. I imagine he media would have murdered us.
Because they handled it well. All teams have some big transfers that end up failing but it depends on how you handle it.
They gave him a chance for a couple years then realized their mistake and loaned him and let him free to go. They didnt extend him to keep him as an asset, they didnt haggle to get a few extra million quids just to jeopardize his departure and have an unhappy player in the locker room. They accepted the loss, didnt increase that loss by paying him longer than they should, and moved on. That's what Man Utd should have done with Maguire, Martial and all those players who are still here because they dont want to lose "assets".

Official: Axel Tuanzebe signs for Ipswich Town as a free agent

Good move for him. Hope Kieran gets AT's career going again; maybe was never going to be a serious fixture at United, but I think there's still potentially a PL player there if he can stay injury free and get back to his top level....

Tier 1:

In short, Spurs have a first refusal option, and even then, they'll need to negotiate a fee with Bayern Munich. Kane, however, doesn't want to return to Spurs as long as Levy's still there.

I don't trust people who are left footed and right handed or vice versa. Pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.