Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Groß on whether he'd have stuck around at Brighton for long:
No, I definitely wouldn’t have thought that. For me, the transfer abroad was a huge step back then. Basically, as a footballer you don’t look far ahead. It is rare for a player to stay with one club for many seasons. But I’m glad it happened that way because my stop in Brighton is a nice story.

I have no idea that I will necessarily have to end my career in Brighton. However, because of my family, I am now more interested in a transfer than before. In principle, it is conceivable for me to return to Germany. I follow the Bundesliga and find it to be an interesting league with great clubs – even if the Premier League has the better individual players overall. However, it would have to be a project that really excites me.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Going by the information published by Paul Joyce: Xabi Alonso is the priority at Liverpool, but Ruben Amorim is also highly rated and will be called in for an interview. Remember that the Sporting coach is also well regarded at Brighton as a possible replacement for De Zerbi
Source (Tier 1):

More on Paul Joyce's report: contract talks with players who have 1 year left on their contract next season (e.g. van Dijk, Salah, TAA) will not commence until Liverpool hire a new sporting director,

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Expert Di Marzo [sic] on...

Xabi Alonso: "At the moment Munich is ahead of Liverpool. Xabi has a good relationship with Uli Hoeneß."

Bayern's hunt for players from Italy: Both Lautaro Martínez and Rafael Leao don't think it's the right time to leave.