Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: interview with André Hernan

Willian on his contract running out this summer:
It’s true, my contract runs out at the end of the season. Fulham are a team I’m very grateful to, they opened the door for me so that I could return to the Premier League. They’ve also signalled their interest in me renewing my contract. I told the club that I would decide my future at the end of the season. For now I’m just thinking about finishing the season well, finishing playing, finishing well without injury, which is the most important thing.

And I’ll decide my future that way, towards the end of the season. Of course, I’m open to hearing about other opportunities too, if that’s the case. Here at Fulham I have the door to renewal and I’m very happy to know that they want me to stay here. But nothing has been decided yet and, as I said, I’m open to hearing about other options, other opportunities too.
On whether he's interested in trying out leagues outside of the usual candidates (Europe, South America):
Well, I suppose so. If suddenly it was something I thought would be interesting for me, something good. Why not? As I said, I’m open to hearing it, whether it’s Arabia or wherever. As long as it’s something good, right, for me. I think I’ll be able to play at a high level for a few more years. Of course, being in Europe, playing in Europe, coming back, in this case, suddenly playing in the Champions League, would be very nice, right? I think every player wants to play in the Champions League, regardless of their age.

And since I left Chelsea, it’s been a few years since I’ve played in the Champions League. So I’ve been watching Champions League games and sometimes I feel the urge, the longing to play Champions League games. So, in short, I’m going to try to decide my future calmly, wisely too, to think carefully about what’s going to be best and let’s see now, wait until the end of the season to decide.
However, Willian won't return to Brazil:
Man, to be honest with you, I don’t have that thought. As far as I’m concerned, my goal is to stay in Europe or somewhere else. And I really don’t have that desire, that goal of returning to play in Brazil. Of course, I respect all the clubs in Brazil and there are great clubs in Brazil that a player can play for. But it’s my personal goal, and I think it’s important for me to stay playing abroad.

Teja

Tier 2:

De Zerbi & Emery are in the Bayern Munich shortlist, but Nagelsmann's the front runner for now.
Poach him ffs. Somehow we choose to be blind to the most obvious things.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

More info:
  • Zubimendi is highly appreciated by Arsenal.
  • A new full back depends on Zinchenko's future at Arsenal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The full quotes on Sudakov from Palkin:
This summer window, he has a big chance to move to some big clubs. We have had some contacts with big clubs and some are not negotiating with us directly but are getting a feel for the summer environment. He will definitely move to a top European club this summer. When I was at Chelsea versus Everton on Monday, many people asked me about Sudakov.

I told Napoli in January they could have him for €50m plus bonuses, and they offered €40m, but I said to them to close the deal now or lose this unique chance. Now, it will not be €50m. They would have no chance to do that now because we have many more clubs looking. The most interest will come from English clubs. For me, he will become one of the best midfielders in Europe and the world. We don’t want clubs to seek discounts because we are at war. An example was for Mudryk. We are quite strong.
Also:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

More info:

• The 3 positions: striker, left back, and central midfielder
  • Zinchenko's future at Arsenal under some doubt
  • Striker targets: Sesko, Gyökeres, Watkins, Isak (latter two more difficult to attain)
  • Arsenal are strongly interested in Zubimendi
  • Some players who can leave:
    • Ramsdale: Chelsea & Newcastle interested
    • Nketiah: Crystal Palace & West Ham interested
      • Both clubs also interested in Emile Smith-Rowe
    • Reiss Nelson
      • To be replaced by a new winger; Pedro Neto is one of their options
    • Thomas Partey: Saudi clubs interested