Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Also, Brighton are pursuing 21-year-old central midfielder Ivan Ilic of Hellas Verona (formerly of Manchester City). Verona, however, will only let him go if they get a significant offer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Celta [Vigo] and Betis have enquired about Iñaki Peña
Iñaki Peña's future is up in the air.

The goalkeeper's contract expires in 2023 and he wants to be second in line to Ter Stegen. Otherwise, he will try to leave the club.

Neto's situation complicates it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Di Maria, to ESPN: "Juventus is the biggest club in Italy, one of the teams that have been interested in me. I'm still evaluating my future, but above all I'm focused on my holidays with my family".
Source: the ESPN Playroom show in ESPN Argentina

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Marcelo - Milan, 0%.

The full-back is NOT in the plans of the Italian club, who have other priorities.

Marcelo prefers to stay in Madrid.

Getafe asked for him and has an opportunity. Inquiries from Valladolid and Turkey, rejected.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Clement stated this in an interview on the sidelines of a pre-season warm-up match against Cercle Brugge. The full quotes are from here (source: AFP):
I'm very happy, I've known him for a long time. He was very high on our list. Everyone here is convinced that he has the qualities to bring something to the team. He already has experience and has done a lot of good things at Salzburg, in a style similar to ours, just as at Liverpool where there is a lot of competition. That's why it's an opportunity.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Acerbi idea for AC Milan's defence. Talks with the player's agent.
  • Milan have met up with his agent but have yet to meet up with Lazio.
  • Milan are still confident about completing the Renato Sanches transfer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
João Félix inaugurated this Saturday a sports venue in Viseu, his hometown, and took the opportunity to talk a bit about the future, ruling out scenarios of leaving At. Madrid, when asked directly about that possibility.
"It's not..."
Key quote:

The full quotes:
It's not on the table. I'm well and focused on At. Madrid. I'm relaxed about the future. I know what I can do and that's why I'm fine with myself.

I'm still on holiday, I've just started training to prepare for the pre-season, but I'm not thinking too much about football yet.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Also, about Salernitana:
  • They've reached an agreement with Atalanta to buy Lovato (value: €11m).
  • They also want another Atalanta player in Okoli.
  • Negotiations with Cagliari on João Pedro are on standby.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Verona centre back is Nicoló Casale. Negotiations for Østigård haven't concluded yet, so Napoli are looking at Casale. Lazio are also interested in the Verona defender but are on standby.

JuriM

All the people who want to drive the agenda like players don't want to come to United should shh - it's all down to the negotiations between clubs. Basically, all we target would be thrilled to play for us and under ETH.

jamesjimmybyrondean

All the people who want to drive the agenda like players don't want to come to United should shh - it's all down to the negotiations between clubs. Basically, all we target would be thrilled to play for us and under ETH.
I wonder who we have as alternative for Antony. Raphinha and Dembele would soon be unavailable

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

If Antony's camp puts extra pressure on Ajax as reported a few days earlier, then this might become a drawn-out saga. If United want to maintain a friendly relationship with Ajax, then I wonder if that's going to become a challenge especially if they want to push hard for Antony.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The young Italian Sebastiano Esposito will be in Belgium tomorrow for medical tests and signing with Anderlecht. Negotiation closed: loan with option to buy for the Belgians and possible buy-back option for Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.