Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Has anyone seen enough of him to tell how good he is? His stats look great all across the board.
What stands out the most to me with Ekitike is his rare combination of height and quickness. Many tall players are fast but not many are as quick as he is. Paired with his very good technique, it gives him a lot of tools to eliminate players which he's very good at. He's also good at heading, Reims would often hoof long balls at him, he'd win the header and find a teammate and make a deep run, he can be played as a target man even though that's not what he is. He's not selfish and has good vision and a decent passing ability. He's the type of modern forward who can do everything at a decent enough level, and who keep defenders on their toes and defending towards their own goal.
He's still very raw and I'm not sure he's ready for Bayern or a big club like that (since there's been a Bayern rumour). He needs to bulk up a bit but not too much, he also needs to work on his positioning and his offball play, sometimes he looks lost when he's not in the vicinity of the ball. But he's clearly a great prospect and I'm very curious to see where he lands and how he develops as he's certainly one for the future of the French national team.

Idxomer

I always find Atlantis videos insiteful, check it out...

What stands out the most to me with Ekitike is his rare combination of height and quickness. Many tall players are fast but not many are as quick as he is. Paired with his very good technique, it gives him a lot of tools to eliminate players which he's very good at. He's also good at heading, Reims would often hoof long balls at him, he'd win the header and find a teammate and make a deep run, he can be played as a target man even though that's not what he is. He's not selfish and has good vision and a decent passing ability. He's the type of modern forward who can do everything at a decent enough level, and who keep defenders on their toes and defending towards their own goal.
He's still very raw and I'm not sure he's ready for Bayern or a big club like that (since there's been a Bayern rumour). He needs to bulk up a bit but not too much, he also needs to work on his positioning and his offball play, sometimes he looks lost when he's not in the vicinity of the ball. But he's clearly a great prospect and I'm very curious to see where he lands and how he develops as he's certainly one for the future of the French national team.
Thanks, he definitely looks an interesting talent and after watching a couple of videos he reminds me a bit of young Ibra.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
BVB: Raum deal about to fall through
  • West Ham, Newcastle, and Manchester United are all "seriously considering a transfer".
  • Raum wants to leave; his camp has been in talks with interested buyers.
    • Early exit not likely, but there's a decent chance of a transfer this summer
    • My note: wanting to leave doesn't mean that Raum will push hard for an exit this summer
  • Hoffenheim sporting director Alexander Rosen on Raum:
    If a top club comes along and he gets the opportunity, then of course we will sit down with him. In the end, it's always about an exchange based on trust.
  • Dortmund has 3 left backs currently in their first team:
    • Raphaël Guerreiro
      • Can be sold if a good offer comes in, which hasn't as of yet.
      • Dortmund prefer to keep him in the squad.
    • Nico Schulz
      • Dortmund wants him sold this summer.
      • Lazio are interested.
    • Tom Rothe
      • Promising 17-year-old
      • Expected to grow in the first team under Terzic
  • Dortmund wants Raum but won't pay a fortune for him this summer (i.e. a high fee that English clubs can pay).
  • Overall, Dortmund aren't expected to bring in more players after Haller and maybe Raum.
  • Dortmund also wants to sell Akanji after he rejected the last contract offer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Algemeen Dagblad

• Ajax will make €3m from Sven Botman's sale to Newcastle United via the FIFA-mandated solidarity payments.
  • Spurs & Ajax have already agreed on the guaranteed fee: €25m.
  • Spurs, however, want to include some add-ons to make the total into €30m.
    • Spurs also want to present a new player before letting go of Bergwijn.
  • Also, Ten Hag has shortlisted Tagliafico as he looks to leave Ajax.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Marca (David G. Medina)

• Witsel will become Atletico Madrid's 2nd summer signing after Samuel Lino.
  • Simeone wants a new starting right back to arrive into the club, with Atletico targeting both Emerson Royal and Nelson Semedo.
  • Emerson:
    • Atletico already contacted the player's camp in January.
    • Atletico are considering offering a loan with a purchase option to get around their financial constraints this summer.
  • Semedo:
    • Jorge Mendes, long-time agent working on behalf of Atletico Madrid, makes this a more favourable deal.
    • My note: Sport Witness mentioned that Atletico also want to bring him in on loan w/ a purchase option, but this isn't mentioned anywhere in the original Marca article

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It is very likely that Guedes, Soler and Gaya will be available for medical tests on 5 July, the day Valencia's pre-season training starts. The departures do not seem imminent. Politano is very much liked [by Valencia], but it is still very complicated.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Topic Mingueza: now Barça are asking for 5 million Euros but the amount is sure to go down, the player's entourage is confident about it.
EDIT: In English

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant

@Yagami Looks like Arthur could be on the move this summer.
I'd say it was inevitable, mate. Allegri doesn't want him, the Juve fans don't like him, Arthur himself is fine with leaving unlike when he was forced out at Barca (like de Jong now).

normally, I'd be gutted that we're not in for him but we're seemingly signing Frenkie so hey-ho. They're pretty much the same player, which is why they've both been two of my favourites for years. I'd still take Arthur here alongside Frenkie, honestly.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We report on Jijantes FC

The figures of the renewal offer for Ousmane that Esports RAC1 advanced and we expand with the figures

6M [Euros] guaranteed + 1.5 [million Euros] in variables, no commission for Moussa [the player's agent]
EDIT: In English

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

EDIT: Because the English Tweet got deleted, Marotta talked about completing more deals in the coming week.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Roma will bring in a new midfielder once they move on both Veretout and Diawara. Torino don't want to sell Lukic despite Roma's interest.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Also means if they lose out on Bergwijn that they’re less likely to sell Antony.

Status
Not open for further replies.