Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
PSG-Skriniar, it advances. In the next few hours there will be new contacts between the clubs: the transfer price is expected to be around 70 million [Euros]. The French want to accelerate.

bucky

We are DELIGHTED to announce the signing of 21 year-old Serbian defender Strahinja Pavlovic on a long term deal. The centre-back joins us from AS Monaco on a contract until 2027.

bucky

Salzburg got him for €7m + €2m in add-ons, which is not a bad deal for them. He'll be one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, actually surprised Monaco did this, I thought he was fairly highly rated.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It is completely untrue that, to this day, SL Benfica have made any offer to UD Almeria for Umar Sadiq.
Umar Sadiq is an in-demand player across Europe. He'll be one to keep an eye on for this summer.

M4YON

Barca under pressure.

Lewandowski has told Barca he wants it sorting by the 12th July, Lewy and his agent have already had to be reassured once by Lapora who has asked him to remain patient.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The news was originally broken by Le Parisien.
  • Lille have increased the asking price from Milan due to PSG's involvement.
    • Lille initially were willing to accept a €15m deal from Milan.
  • Sanches's preference to join PSG and work under Luis Campos is playing a part here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Alvaro Morata's entourage reiterates his decision to stay at Atletico Madrid

Only an unimpressive offer would keep him away from Simeone's orders.

He also extended his contract for another year until June 2024.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

Is this kid actually any good? Or does he just think he is? Genuinely asking because I’ve never seen him play. Coup for PSV or just another youngster with an overinflated ego?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Is this kid actually any good? Or does he just think he is? Genuinely asking because I’ve never seen him play. Coup for PSV or just another youngster with an overinflated ego?
I haven't really seen much of him but there's been a lot of hype surrounding him since he was at Barcelona.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea fans -

Every time I've seen Pulisic play he's been very good, once or twice he has looked unplayable. Why has his stock fallen?
He goes through quite a few games were you wouldn’t know he was on the pitch. To make matters worse, he has been missing absolute sitters that would have won the game. They are often late game sitters that really get your blood pressure up. Like the FA Cup final. He is just too inconsistent.
I cheer for him, he is on the USMNT. He does seem to do better with the national team against weaker competition. He would be much better in Italy. I think Juventus would be a good fit for him. He is pacy and decent ball control. If he had a striker to feed, he could do well. He played well alongside Giroud.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Di Maria's salary: €6m/year (less than what was discussed in the past few days) + bonuses based on appearances & other milestones

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Retweeted by Fabrizio Romano:

Source:
PSV probably wary of poking the bear by taking a coveted player on a free. We know how vengeful PSG can be, like when Barca tapped up Verratti.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
PSV probably wary of poking the bear by taking a coveted player on a free. We know how vengeful PSG can be, like when Barca tapped up Verratti.
Part of the reason why there is a buy-back clause is because PSV were the main driver behind Xavi Simons coming over permanently for free.
PSV finally wanted the player under a permanent contract and not on loan, which led to further negotiations. Paris now has a buy-back clause that can be activated at the end of the season for €4 million.
Paris was negotiating an extension and a loan. PSV did not want the loan anymore. So a joint solution had to be found for all three parties.
What is the point of psv negotiating with psg when he is free? It doesn't make sense
This whole deal is the only way that PSG could satisfy both PSV and the player whilst not necessarily completely losing out on the player.

redcucumber

Are Barcelona seriously going to spend €50m on a 34 year old?! It's a huge amount of money for such an old player. I don't see the merit in it at all. Bayern just signed Mané for €35m who is a few years younger and also had one year left on his contract. They are fleecing Barca.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Are Barcelona seriously going to spend €50m on a 34 year old?! It's a huge amount of money for such an old player. I don't see the merit in it at all. Bayern just signed Mané for €35m who is a few years younger and also had one year left on his contract. They are fleecing Barca.
Are you really expressing surprise at Barca making unsound financial judgements?

Amazing player but 50m for a 34 year old is indeed madness, as you say. Especially for a club teetering on the brink of bankruptcy. They’ll be activating more of their infamous economic levers next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.