Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is an incredibly positive article despite there being no progress made in the transfer. With that said, AC Milan will reallocate their resources if they can't bring in a #10.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How are they able to do it though? Don't they still have issues over registering the players?
They are just hoarding players. They have to sell to bring the payroll down before they can register them. If not will they lend us Lewandowski for the season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
They are just hoarding players. They have to sell to bring the payroll down before they can register them. If not will they lend us Lewandowski for the season.
Yes still unable to register them until they shift some wages off the wage bill, enter FDJ.
United must really be bad if we're getting bantered because players don't want to come here (which is not strictly true) but they're flocking to go a club like Barcelona so publicly in a mess. Don't get it.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
United must really be bad if we're getting bantered because players don't want to come here (which is not strictly true) but they're flocking to go a club like Barcelona so publicly in a mess. Don't get it.
It is crazy. If they get all these players registered then Xavi will have no excuses.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mundo Deportivo's Gabriel Sans is still maintaining that Chelsea will acquire Koundé,

Source:
Sevilla insist on their version

"Zero contact" with Barça for Koundé
This is only being delayed because Koundé hopes to join Barcelona and, thus, is waiting for them to make their final decision.

RU Devil

Mundo Deportivo's Gabriel Sans is still maintaining that Chelsea will acquire Koundé,

Source:

This is only being delayed because Koundé hopes to join Barcelona and, thus, is waiting for them to make their final decision.
Bizarre. Someone is going to have egg on their face. A lot of walk-backs & explanations. Part of me hopes Barca loses out just so they get embarrassed while another part hopes they win as that puts more pressure on them to get rid/pay off FdJ.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: Because I can't trust Romano to quote people properly anymore

Source: L'Équipe
Q: There are many rumors that you are leaving. Is it the truth?
A: (Smiles) What truth? I want to stay in Paris. I don't know about the club because they never told me anything. I have a contract of several years here (until 2027). That's it. For the moment, I have not been told anything.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mathys Tel is going to sign for Bayern Munich for a little less than 30 million Euros.
Translated summary:

That €30m includes bonuses. Santi Aouna, however, thinks the price will be €40m in total.

It's worth nothing that Benjamin Quarez of Le Parisien, who's proving to be more reliable than I thought, is also reporting the same €30m total price.

Last edited:

OmarUnited4ever

How did Bayern manage to get him for 28m euros only?

There is another tweet that says Bayern will pay up to 40m including add-ons, unless the player was in his last year of his contract which I doubt because he probably only signed his first pro contract this year probably.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
How did Bayern manage to get him for 28m euros only?

There is another tweet that says Bayern will pay up to 40m including add-ons, unless the player was in his last year of his contract which I doubt because he probably only signed his first pro contract this year probably.
€30M for a 17yo who's played 70mins of professional football in his life is a lot of money. Those big transfers of underage, unproven, unplayed kids, dont often work out, Bayern are taking a big risk here, but knowing how they operate I'm confident for the kid, especially since it seems he's going part of the rotation. French reports mention they were willing to bet that much on him because they see him as a future star and were scared he'd be out of their price range next year when he's a more known commodity.

OmarUnited4ever

€30M for a 17yo who's played 70mins of professional football in his life is a lot of money. Those big transfers of underage, unproven, unplayed kids, dont often work out, Bayern are taking a big risk here, but knowing how they operate I'm confident for the kid, especially since it seems he's going part of the rotation. French reports mention they were willing to bet that much on him because they see him as a future star and were scared he'd be out of their price range next year when he's a more known commodity.
I agree with everything you said to be honest but I feel like if it was United, clubs would be charged €40M or above, we paid that much for an 18yo Martial

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
I agree with everything you said to be honest but I feel like if it was United, clubs would be charged €40M or above, we paid that much for an 18yo Martial
Well Martial was 2y older and more etablished, he had a couple seasons in Ligue 1 under his belt. But yea you're right, if English clubs were in the race there'd be an english tax, and if big english clubs (like the top6) there'd be an even bigger tax, that's not a United thing, clubs know english clubs are so much richer than in any other league by a big margin. The report from l'equipe specifically said that Bayern were wary that English clubs would enter the race next year and they'd be priced out because of that, so they acted this year.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
It's another Renato Sanches-style investment/gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.