Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Alejandro Balde signs a new contract with Barcelona until 2028. Release clause amount: €1b

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: RB Leipzig relieve sporting director Max Eberl of his duties.

He is now likely to join Bayern Munich as their sporting director.

First call (Tier 2):

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Tier 2:
Bild said it's not happening, Tuchel says it's not decided. I hope they won't do it. It would be a horrible signal towards abuse survivors and abusers, and very questionable at best from a footballing perspective.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Bild said it's not happening, Tuchel says it's not decided. I hope they won't do it. It would be a horrible signal towards abuse survivors and abusers, and very questionable at best from a footballing perspective.
The good thing is that he's just trained with the club at this time and hasn't gone any further than that. There haven't been any real signs of eagerness from Bayern Munich at this stage. Plus, there's this recent update from Plettenberg indicating that the internal decision is indeed to not sign him (Tier 2):

Last edited:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The good thing is that he's just trained with the club at this time and hasn't gone any further than that. There haven't been any real signs of eagerness from Bayern Munich at this stage. Plus, there's this recent update from Plettenberg indicating that the internal decision is indeed to not sign him (Tier 2):
I'm glad that's settled.

Jonesno.8

Can I assume the "big news" on social media re David De Gea coming back is nonsense??