Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuchamp88

Have these cnuts not heard of facetime :lol:
If there's a longer way to get things done, you can bet your bottom dollar United will do it. I suspect they insisted on Eriksen walking to Carrington from London for his medical 2 weeks ago.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If there's a longer way to get things done, you can bet your bottom dollar United will do it. I suspect they insisted on Eriksen walking to Carrington from London for his medical 2 weeks ago.
Glazers are so cheap they don't even know facetime is free.

#GlazersOut #LUHG

SAF is the GOAT

Tell Huntlaar to step aside and let the adults talk, he doesn't have a clue.

Thanks to @Zoo in the Lisandro Martinez thread:

He wears a magic hat!
Banter FC are in the MUD!

Have these cnuts not heard of facetime :lol:
Imagine these cnuts are canceling the whole negotitation and refuse to pay that amount of money

Tiber

Back in England to sort out the paperwork with the owners in Florida. I swear he takes 1 vaguely truthful tweet them follows up with 6 posts of utter nonsense to drive clicks

OpenIntrovert

You must be desperate to get Ronaldo out of the club. Those news are a clear sign of the media not finding anything to report and they come up with another imaginary one.

It was ambitions first, CL football next, now its money. What's next, he wasn't made king of england? Its about time you guys realize that Ronaldo might have thought about leaving because of personal issues rather than anything else.

UnitedFire

Should come with the stipulation that if he's not playing the majority of matches the manager for the loaning club incurs a lashing for each minute not played.
Or something more financially beneficial, like a £50m loan fee reduced by £1m for every game he is played for at least 45 minutes.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
You must be desperate to get Ronaldo out of the club. Those news are a clear sign of the media not finding anything to report and they come up with another imaginary one.

It was ambitions first, CL football next, now its money. What's next, he wasn't made king of england? Its about time you guys realize that Ronaldo might have thought about leaving because of personal issues rather than anything else.
The media come up with plenty of fake transfer stories, why would you think the club is behind these?

Real Name

I thought it was cause of bad standards at United?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
the guy is 37, if this offer is true, not taking that deal would be insane.

“respect”?
So, one of, if not the, richest sportsman in the world who came back to the club where he made his name, will move on after one year citing lack of CL football to.....................Saudi Arabia.

Mr. Ant

So, one of, if not the, richest sportsman in the world who came back to the club where he made his name, will move on after one year citing lack of CL football to.....................Saudi Arabia.
Or maybe those reports that he's unhappy because his wages were lowered are more accurate.
It seems like no club that is in the CL really wants him so if he's going to play somewhere else why not make tons of money?

I don't really care to be fair. I think we will be much more fluid without him and maybe the dressing room will be happier as well.

Dan_F

You'd need to be a man of extremely strong values and principles to turn down a quarter of a billion for two years
Not so much if your net worth is already half a billion.

Edit. Nevermind, I was late :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.