Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
So we are linked with every player on the planet and redcafe thinks they are all shit.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Never heard of the first guy. Max Aarons would be a good choice IMO
Plays for Celtic. Here's some of their fans' take:

No chance Chelsea will go for him. James and Azpilceuta can play there. Man Utd should be all over him but they won't be. Dalot is absolutely rank rotten.
United would probably sign Dani Alves before Juranovic.

Their transfer policy is honking.
In fairness, if the Man Utd interest is genuine, he would be daft not to go there. Guaranteed minutes at the biggest club on the planet. There is no way on this earth Diego Dalot plays in front of him. Refuse to believe that * is a footballer.

As @Hammy89 said in his reply to me though, their recruitment is that bad, they’ll try get a * 35 year old name instead of a genuine top quality right back… because they have a name and likely a brand with it. Their recruitment is so * embarrassing.
United buying Juranovic would be a too sensible transfer for that lot. Watch them * £40m on Walker-Peters or some other "proven PL quality" signing.
I think Juranovic would absolutely thrive at United... I just don't want to see it happen.Would keep him - if he does go it'd be no big deal - he is good, not as amazing as some make out. We're a better team with Ralston and I think he has the potential to be better.
If it's true that Man Utd or Chelsea are interested in him and it's genuine, he'll pursue it. It would be crazy not to! A chance to play in one of the top teams in England is a no-brainer really. If he does go it'll be for similar money young Tierney left for. No chance it'll be 40+ million.
I think we’d be lucky to get close to 20mil as I don’t see him being a number 1 pick at the likes of Chelsea. 16/18m is my estimate but hopefully we shaft a desperate Man Utd for 20+
Either way, reckon he will be away at the end of the season. Doubt he will go to a top 6 club, likely be Everton or similar.
I don't think he's going anywhere. Man Utd and West Ham are the only clubs I can think of that are actively looking for a right back. West Ham are close to signing the boy from PSG. Man Utd probably will pay £40m for someone like Max Aarons instead of £18m for JJ.

CM

Think Walker Peters looks better personally, but they've apparently already said he'd cost £40m.
I'd be more interested in Livramento if we're going for a Southampton full-back. He's out injured until the new year but almost certainly has the higher ceiling, doubt there would be much difference in terms of transfer fee either.

Widow

I'd prefer Paredes over Rabiot to be honest.
If he turns out to be our old addition in midfield this summer, his time is already cursed! It looks to be a bad bit of business by the club. We should be moving for the player Juva is linked with replacing him with.

What a terrible summer so far.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
No idea why we haven't been linked to Jonathon David, he's by far the best striker available. Only other thing I'd consider a similar deal would be Depay on the cheap

RedChisel

Our list of targets seems to have been compiled by someone who recently had a labotomy. I really thought under ETH we would see a complete shift in tactics but we are more ridiculous than ever. A completely mental transfer window.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Our list of targets seems to have been compiled by someone who recently had a labotomy. I really thought under ETH we would see a complete shift in tactics but we are more ridiculous than ever. A completely mental transfer window.
It's like we've gone back in time 5 years.

Witchking

When we got Lukaku and Chelsea got Morata, everyone laughed at Chelsea that we got the better deal and now people are happy to get Morata who is older and slower and back in the premier league where he did not play well the first time.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
When we got Lukaku and Chelsea got Morata, everyone laughed at Chelsea that we got the better deal and now people are happy to get Morata who is older and slower and back in the premier league where he did not play well the first time.
Well we're searching a backup striker, so that's a bit different

redshaw

I'd guess Memphis would win a poll between him, Morata, Aubameyang and Icardi?

Cheaper as well.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Quite a good strategy.

Be entirely shit in the transfer window.

Fans then accept the likes of Morata.
Difference is Morata is the type of striker that fits what EtH wants - a big lump who can hold up play who can nick a goal

crackers0seven

Wow,the players we are being linked with are bottom of barrel,hope the window closes before we grab ourselves some fresh deadwood for next 4 or 5 yrs. We are a bad side.but buying more bad players ain't going to help us get to where we want and need to be. Depay,Morata, icardi and auba aren't what we need in quality or character. Auba has quality,but big wages,toxic personal which he only showed only 6months ago at arsenal. Get into the season with eth and proper coaching. Get a good scouting system going and get a good run at next summer. Oh and replace the people responsible for the Disaster of window.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
No idea why we haven't been linked to Jonathon David, he's by far the best striker available. Only other thing I'd consider a similar deal would be Depay on the cheap
He's not. As much as people like to hype him up, he's more frustrating than you think. His positioning and movement still need to improve, and he also needs to become a more consistent performer. Bring him in now, and he'll frustrate most United fans.

Red Ten

It's like we've gone back in time 5 years.
No, we’ve gone back 50 years to the early 1970s. This is exactly what we did then. We went from having European Footballers of Year 3 years running to signing 3rd division players & 1st division has beens to replace European Cup winners.
It all ended in tears then & we are heading straight over the same cliff now. This club will be in a relegation fight by time the WC break comes along & what do the clueless suits do then ?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
He's not. As much as people like to hype him up, he's more frustrating than you think. His positioning and movement still need to improve, and he also needs to become a more consistent performer. Bring him in now, and he'll frustrate most United fans.
Yeah I wouldn't say he's top class, but when you're comparing him to Icardi, Morata & Arnautovic I'd say he's he's the most upside

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yeah I wouldn't say he's top class, but when you're comparing him to Icardi, Morata & Arnautovic I'd say he's he's the most upside
That's true only if he's not playing as a lone striker. When he's up front, he's no better than the aforementioned 3. When he's playing off the main striker, he's much, much better.

sparx99

Celtic fans seem to like him, but posters on here talk as if he's shite. Obviously different levels and all, but I'd like to know where the truth lies.
The same people who didn’t rate Van Dijk at Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.