Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento28

Money needs to be spent in these next 2 weeks.

Keeper
FDJ
Striker
RB
I don't think we will get FDJ, we are just getting strung along by him and Barcelona like Woodward used to go behind stars who were never interested in joining us.

Smithy89

People listing FDJ along with a striker and keeper, we need 3 midfielders, a striker, winger, rb, cb and keeper :lol: Pure madness.

croadyman

People listing FDJ along with a striker and keeper, we need 3 midfielders, a striker, winger, rb, cb and keeper :lol: Pure madness.
Yeah but trouble is those leeches eyes we have already bought three, so get maybe 3 more and I know that's not good enough

manuchamp88

Sadly, the manager does not agree with you & absolutely refuses to play Garnacho instead of Rashford & even gave Elanga minutes vs Brentford whilst Garnacho sat on the bench, I'm having "Ole vibes" with this new manager.
Unless he's giving them minutes in the hope of attracting suitors? Not sure what anyone would see in them lately though, so clutching at straws here.

AFC NimbleThumb

Sadly, the manager does not agree with you & absolutely refuses to play Garnacho instead of Rashford & even gave Elanga minutes vs Brentford whilst Garnacho sat on the bench, I'm having "Ole vibes" with this new manager.
Garnacho is just 18, calm down. Only Ole vibes I’m getting are knee jerk fans making stupid assertions after 180 minutes of football.

I like Garnacho but we have absolutely no evidence he can compete at EPL level & people like yourself are skating a manager known for giving youth a chance because he hasn’t played him in 1 of 2 matches. Have a word with yourself.

UTD_Since_1978

Garnacho is just 18, calm down. Only Ole vibes I’m getting are knee jerk fans making stupid assertions after 180 minutes of football.

I like Garnacho but we have absolutely no evidence he can compete at EPL level & people like yourself are skating a manager known for giving youth a chance because he hasn’t played him in 1 of 2 matches. Have a word with yourself.
So, regular first teamers can put in one dreadful performance after another & youth should not be given a chance over them?

91-92 Giggs was 17 & a regular from MD1 that season because Fergie gave him a chance.

lysglimt

Scout
So, regular first teamers can put in one dreadful performance after another & youth should not be given a chance over them?

91-92 Giggs was 17 & a regular from MD1 that season because Fergie gave him a chance.
Well Giggs, Rooney and Owen were exceptions - so normally I would not agree with you, but as poor as some of our players are performing at the moment - someone like Garner and Garnacho should be given a chance soon - not against Liverpool though

Ted Lasso

Dest
FDJ
Rabiot
Tielemans
Gakpo
Would love that list to materialize. I'm worried the club won't spend it though.

Just thinking to myself how criminal it is we didn't sell Pogba or Lingard. Even if we were to have to keep with the tight purse strings of the Glazers we would have so much more play in the market if we weren't run by the very worst.

AFC NimbleThumb

:lol:

No one said this. I was specifically referring to your Ole Vibes nonsense. We’re 2 games into the season & Garnacho has what 15 minutes, if that if senior football & you’re comparing him to Giggs.

I’d be more than happy for him to get more minutes but you’re talking as if he’s a dead cert.

Swedish_Plumber

Our board must be shitting themselves now at the prospect of no quality coming in and what that entails with the fans.

Must be why it’s got quiet with all the links, sitting round the table formulating a “500 million war chest for January” story.

Still don’t know where all our funds that we saved for this window in January went?

Ted Lasso

Our board must be shitting themselves now at the prospect of no quality coming in and what that entails with the fans.
They're not. They are figuring out what other bull PR to feed fans to distract from them. Right now it's these ridiculous Ronaldo stories. Ironic timing too after Mbappes antics the same weekend

Swedish_Plumber

They're not. They are figuring out what other bull PR to feed fans to distract from them. Right now it's these ridiculous Ronaldo stories. Ironic timing too after Mbappes antics the same weekend
Feck you make a good point. I see the club has denied it already too.

What did mbappe do?

AndySmith1990

Must be why it’s got quiet with all the links, sitting round the table formulating a “500 million war chest for January” story.

Still don’t know where all our funds that we saved for this window in January went?
They don't give a toss. They'll say they tried their best and continue to pay out dividends and Xmas bonuses to themselves

Ted Lasso

Feck you make a good point. I see the club has denied it already too.

What did mbappe do?
It's actually incredible. Counter attack for PSG, player running up the middle Mbappe to the left another to the right. Ball gets played to the right just about 40 yds from goal, Mbappe throws his head up in disgust and stops running. Literally stops. The two players still going create a chance, shot goes across the box no on one there to score. Mbappe sulking back towards halfway.

Then there's this other thing about Neymar liking some social media post that PSGs new contract for Mbappe gave him "control of the club'' and freedom to do whatever he wanted

Edit: here's a reddit link to it

Mbappe tantrum

Swedish_Plumber

It's actually incredible. Counter attack for PSG, player running up the middle Mbappe to the left another to the right. Ball gets played to the right just about 40 yds from goal, Mbappe throws his head up in disgust and stops running. Literally stops. The two players still going create a chance, shot goes across the box no on one there to score. Mbappe sulking back towards halfway.

Then there's this other thing about Neymar liking some social media post that PSGs new contract for Mbappe gave him "control of the club'' and freedom to do whatever he wanted

Edit: here's a reddit link to it

Mbappe tantrum
Haha that’s so petulant. Not sure PSG adding Rashford to the mix makes much sense after viewing that :eek:

RedorDead21

neville said we have a 50m cash balance so yeah I’m not sure we can throw money at this issue. Which is prob no bad thing given our history of trying just that. I’d rather we invest in structure behind the scenes and getting the right scouting set up and transfer team. Perhaps poach a team who are already competent at this first. Then go from there.

I Am Zlatan

We really need few players before the window close, in fact we need the few players asap, if not, then things will get really ugly with the fans, and would be equally as ugly on the pitch with the players playing like how they have been..

Status
Not open for further replies.