Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Mage

Getting 15m for Tuanzebe would be great business, is Murtough getting good at his job all of a sudden?

Edit: misread that tweet completely sorry :lol:

Last edited:

croadyman

Glad we got Sabitzer but would've liked two midfielders. Guess we're not winning the league anyway though so whatever.
Yeah will admit I'm greedy and would have been great to get a playmaker too,maybe Erik will give Mainoo/Pellistri more chances with an even solider base behind them now

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Kamada and Yannick Carrasco were two players who United were linked with today who could have replaced Elanga.
Ah. Cheers for that. I assume we enquired about the former and were offered the latter.

Phil

Well only because circumstances changed. If EC hadn’t been injured for nearly the rest of the season I would stand by my prediction
I’m probably missing something but am curious as to why you’re using EC, Eristian Christksen?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Tier 2:
A player who has been injured for at least 6 months and as far as can be ascertained not brought into first team training yet because of said injury going for a medical with a couple of hours to spare. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.