Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He's a good player. If he's happy to be squad rotation then I reckon with Casemiro, Eriksen and Bruno (playing better) he'd be a good option if he's cheap. Technically he's decent and he works hard, perhaps it pushes Fred and McTominay out too.

Red_toad

Source (Tier 1):

Mamardashvili's reps met both United and Spurs before they met Chelsea, but neither United nor Spurs are interested enough to submit an offer.
Very good keeper, ready built for the Premier league, will do very well here regardless of who signs him in my opinion.

WPMUFC

pretty incredible how our whole upcoming window is going to swing wildly based on the ownership circus. We could be looking at our largest investment in years in one window as new owners want to make a statement....or it all falls a part with the glazers staying and maybe we get a frimpong and sign Sabitzer permanently.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
pretty incredible how our whole upcoming window is going to swing wildly based on the ownership circus. We could be looking at our largest investment in years in one window as new owners want to make a statement....or it all falls a part with the glazers staying and maybe we get a frimpong and sign Sabitzer permanently.
Never going to happen in this window even with new owners

Woziak

If this is true then I will lose faith in EtHs decision making as he has been one of the worst players I've seen in a United Shirt.

I'd rather see Bruno or Sabitzer as a false 9 than see WW play ever again. Absolute nothing player.
He’s saying that only to get the very best out of the player until the end of the season, there’s no way he stays !

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
If this is true then I will lose faith in EtHs decision making as he has been one of the worst players I've seen in a United Shirt.

I'd rather see Bruno or Sabitzer as a false 9 than see WW play ever again. Absolute nothing player.
Oh god no. How will Ten Hag cope without your faith in him? Please reconsider champ our future depends on it.

croadyman

Finally! Kokcu looks a sensational player.
Positive sign that Brighton & Brentford are looking at him because their scouting is top. Let's sign now rather than letting him go to one of them for a couple of years.

Last edited:

Scholsey2004

Agree. Has been a mystery for my that we haven't been linked with him yet and shoud be available at a realistic price as well
Yeah, looks like exactly the kind of player we need. Someone who can really dominate possession. Therevs a finite number of top class controlling midfielders available at any one time. We should be all over this one.

croadyman

Yeah, looks like exactly the kind of player we need. Someone who can really dominate possession. Therevs a finite number of top class controlling midfielders available at any one time. We should be all over this one.
Absolutely for such a bargain price too

AlexUTD

Very good keeper, ready built for the Premier league, will do very well here regardless of who signs him in my opinion.
After looking at some videos of Giorgi Mamardashvili i agree he looks like a good keeper but my worry is that he seems to punch away every shot,in PL it is nice to have a keeper that grabs the shot and holds it also.

SAF is the GOAT

FYI, the Tweet's deleted. If you're going to post a Tweet from an aggregator, then make sure to accompany it with the source.
Mate, all fan pages of united are posting this right now.

And the source is from a Dutch paper if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

glasgow 21

Not sure that would happen, isn’t he ex-City as well as being Yorkshire scum?
he was heading to Leicester in Jan , as for Yorkshire scum we have had a few from Leeds so don't really worry about that. I'm not pushing this but see him as a useful energetic player with an eye for goal due to the amount of games we play, especially if they gone down.

Last edited:

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Mate, all fan pages of united are posting this right now.

And the source is from a Dutch paper if I'm not mistaken.
It’s from a video and it does not even say that. In fact it does not even mention United or ten Hag, just that a big english club is following him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It’s from a video and it does not even say that. In fact it does not even mention United or ten Hag, just that a big english club is following him.
I'm guessing this is about Kökcü, right? The fact that Simon Mullock's the only one reporting this from England is making me take this not so seriously.

SAFMUTD

Absolutely for such a bargain price too
What's his price? He looks class in the compilations I've seen. Good passer, good long shot, can take free kicks and by his captain status I assume he's got leadership skills as well.

Rojofiam

Both Caicedo and Mac Allister would be amazing signings for us.

We probably have a bigger need for the latter, though. Would expect less competition for the Argentine too. Really good #8 in case we can't get one of the big guns (FDJ, Bellingham, etc.).

If we do sign a new #8, then Sabitzer will surely not be signed, though. We would have the new guy, Eriksen and Fred already for 1 position.

Widow

I like Mac Allister but also think we could benefit stealing Maddison on the cheap whilst Leicester are doing poorly especially if they end up getting relegated.
I missed a word out. I don't get get what the big fuss is with Mac Allister. He looks okay but is he good enough?

I'm a fan a Maddison and he's a fan of United. He can play as a 10 or deeper and is great at breaking the lines. We so desperately need a CM in the summer but our budget could be blown on a #9, we'll need to be smart in the market.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Both Caicedo and Mac Allister would be amazing signings for us.

We probably have a bigger need for the latter, though. Would expect less competition for the Argentine too. Really good #8 in case we can't get one of the big guns (FDJ, Bellingham, etc.).

If we do sign a new #8, then Sabitzer will surely not be signed, though. We would have the new guy, Eriksen and Fred already for 1 position.
You're probably looking at 70m for each of them as a minimum. This is just lazy journalism.

After an expensive striker signing I don't think we are going to be left with much money sadly.

scottser

You're probably looking at 70m for each of them as a minimum. This is just lazy journalism.

After an expensive striker signing I don't think we are going to be left with much money sadly.
There will be quite a few out the door this summer, with some juicy salaries off the books and upwards of 100m in cash we should be looking at a strong transfer window.

M4YON

I missed a word out. I don't get get what the big fuss is with Mac Allister. He looks okay but is he good enough?

I'm a fan a Maddison and he's a fan of United. He can play as a 10 or deeper and is great at breaking the lines. We so desperately need a CM in the summer but our budget could be blown on a #9, we'll need to be smart in the market.
Really it all boils down to whether we are left with the parasites or we have new owners. If they do sell and to someone who wipes our debt that would significantly increase our available funds for the summer then factor in some outgoings too.

So sad that we still have no idea what is going on with the sale.

Not just us though I imagine Ten Hag must be finding it difficult to know how much he will have to spend and so he can plan his summer recruitment accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.