Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
I liked Webb. He got a bad injury here.
Webb was one of the best midfielders in England when he joined us - his stats for Forest were insane at the time. He was basically a 1 goal in 3 matches-midfielder, without penalties or freekicks. That injury he got while playing for England probably destroyed any chance of him being a huge success here.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Webb was one of the best midfielders in England when he joined us - his stats for Forest were insane at the time. He was basically a 1 goal in 3 matches-midfielder, without penalties or freekicks. That injury he got while playing for England probably destroyed any chance of him being a huge success here.
Yeah he blew out all the ligaments in his ankle, even struggled with weight afterwards. He was a proper Rolls Royce CM.

dutchred

True, was a real tragedy

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Good point. deal cost less than expected so happy to get him in as an extra?
Pretty much if the rumours are to be believed (that we have a pretty much set, net pot of cash… possibly £120m). $15m for a FB with international experience seems a bargain.

Hopefully we can sell a couple, boost the pot and push on for Martinez.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I tweeted this in the other thread but this guy is an absolute spoofer

For more recent proof, just observe how he teased this 'news' on his timeline.
Fair enough - ban this source?

Wing Attack Plan R

I dont have an issue with this?
Eric, when at his best is our second best defender, and maybe Ten Hag can help him become more consistent.
Interesting take on Bailly. I’ve never seen him do anything to suggest he’s our 2nd best defender, but maybe we look for different attributes. I think he has some good fearlessness in challenges but that also makes him reckless. He’s surplus to requirements and we should be entertaining any offer.

Last edited:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I tweeted this in the other thread but this guy is an absolute spoofer

For more recent proof, just observe how he teased this 'news' on his timeline.
This really confused me in the other thread :lol:

Rake

Could you guys please stop posting tweets from random bullshitters... Every day there is a new ITK on the horizon and "information" from those is not the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.