Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

I'm a fan of Fab but what a waste of a tweet. We know it's done, we know contracts are waiting to be signed. Must be a really slow day for the king of transfers.
He loves his "here we go" moment, just gets the followers going.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd consider murtough out of a job, 100% If he fecks De Jong up.
Would be a pretty horrific start to his reign if he missed out on his new manager’s new target.

M4YON

I think Martinez is going to be the next one announced tbh
  • United are now seeking to reach an agreement with Ajax to sign Lisandro Martinez and it is believed they have established themselves as favorites for the Argentine amid competition from Arsenal.

• Advanced negotiations are taking place between United and Ajax, with the player believed to be keen on a reunion with his former coach Erik ten Hag.

Dazzmondo

Poor Arsenal are going to be scarred for life from this window. All the bigger clubs just waiting for them to negotiate the fee just to then steal the player right from under their noses at the last second. 100% expecting the same thing to happen with Tielemans :lol:

lysglimt

Scout

The good news keeps coming :)
As I said in a post a week ago or so - we have many "unwanted" players who would greatly strengthen a few teams in the P.L - Jones, Bailly and Tuanzebe would walk into 4-5 P.L sides

Dazzmondo

As I said in a post a week ago or so - we have many "unwanted" players who would greatly strengthen a few teams in the P.L - Jones, Bailly and Tuanzebe would walk into 4-5 P.L sides
Hopefully they see it the same way as you and we can get rid of them, preferably permanently :)

M4YON

We still need to add an attacking player as well or we will be relying on Martial and Rashford once again to back up Ronaldo. I will be amazed if we sign 5 players tbh.
Any player beyond the ones we've been heavily linked with (De Jong, Malacia, Eriksen, Martinez and Tielemens) will depend on outgoings to raise some money.

Baneofthegame

5 million loan with obligation to buy for 15 million would be great for Bailey if we could get it.

Hackman2210

We are so bad at negotiating we let other teams do it and gazump at the last minute…..but I’m ok with that!!! 5 Cantonas!!!!!

M4YON

Too much IMO

It was reported previously we were willing to accept around £8.5 Million.
I'd say £15 million is fair, Everton just sold Richarlison for £60 million, Arsenal bought Jesus for £45 million and Raphinha is going for £60 million... We need to get better a recouping fees IMO.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'd say £15 million is fair, Everton just sold Richarlison for £60 million, Arsenal bought Jesus for £45 million and Raphinha is going for £60 million... We need to get better a recouping fees IMO.
We should steal Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.