Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Honestly, I don’t think we should really worry about what he wants, unless it suits us. This we’re not worthy routine when it comes to him is just weird.

If we can find a striker to either score the goals he would have scored or facilitate others scoring them, great, otherwise let him see out his deal.
Yep, Prisonergate II

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Honestly, I don’t think we should really worry about what he wants, unless it suits us. This we’re not worthy routine when it comes to him is just weird.

If we can find a striker to either score the goals he would have scored or facilitate others scoring them, great, otherwise let him see out his deal.
Exactly. He signed a deal, he can stay. Its that simple.

Id sell if it was to a club abroad but never in the PL.

Red00012

Probably for the best. He won't suit Ten Hag's style at all and it gets his massive wages off the books. Are there many CF options out there?
We’ve clearing about £800,000k a week in wages over the past month we can manage 12 months with his wages. Plus it leaves us with no strikers.

pascal83

Regarding forwards: could Dolberg be a possibility since he was very hyped a few years ago and has worked with Ten Hag? But I don‘t know how he was doing for Nice.

Withnail

We’ve clearing about £800,000k a week in wages over the past month we can manage 12 months with his wages. Plus it leaves us with no strikers.
Fair enough but we're bringing in 4/5 players so that'll be eaten up. My main point is he's not going to be suitable. Obviously we'll need to replace him if he goes which is why I asked about available CFs.

Teja

Anyone think we can rely on Rashford + Martial to lead the line next season?

Suv666

Mendes wouldn't say this if they weren't expecting an offer. Someone must be interested for this to be made public.

Its Duncan Castles and Mendes so I don't doubt the reliability

the_cliff

Have a feeling it's Chelsea.

If he does end up at Chelsea Tuchel will be gone by the end of the season.

He'll be nowhere near as lethal as Lewa at Bayern.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Anyone think we can rely on Rashford + Martial to lead the line next season?
Not really but if he wants out, get him out. No room, no time for anyone who's not 100% committed next season, wherever that leaves us in the table. Complete purge.

Widow

It's true, Ronaldo has asked him to leave Manchester United, but at the moment the club is NOT thinking of getting rid of him

According to the Times, Cristiano Ronaldo has asked Manchester United to leave. Relevo has been able to confirm it, adding that Chelsea, Bayern and Napoli have asked about his situation. At the moment, his current club does not intend to part with the Portuguese.

Suv666

Have a feeling it's Chelsea.

If he does end up at Chelsea Tuchel will be gone by the end of the season.

He'll be nowhere near as lethal as Lewa at Bayern.
Yeah the new regime flexing their financial muscle. It would be weird watching Ronaldo at Chelsea.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Tbh, it’s cool if he stay, but it’s also okay if he go.
Yeah, I'm kind of in that camp too but would have liked to have seen him do his 2 years at least. I would fully understand him walking next season if we were shit again, but I have a good feeling about this season and it would have been memorable to see him spearheading it.

At least we know he can't go to City now, which is the main thing but I'd hate to see him in a Chelsea shirt...or any other PL team for that matter. I would get some smug self satisfaction if wherever he goes ended up in the Europa anyway. There's only really Milan or Bayern as viable options but Bayern won't fork out big Euros for him...unless they bite the bullet and let Lewandowski go.

the_cliff

If he wants to go, let him off. Carrying a sulking Ronaldo next season is the last thing Ten Hag needs in his first season.
If we do end up keeping him you can bet your life savings it wasn't ETH that wanted him to stay.

RU Devil

It's true, Ronaldo has asked him to leave Manchester United, but at the moment the club is NOT thinking of getting rid of him

According to the Times, Cristiano Ronaldo has asked Manchester United to leave. Relevo has been able to confirm it, adding that Chelsea, Bayern and Napoli have asked about his situation. At the moment, his current club does not intend to part with the Portuguese.
Napoli? Odd one of the bunch. Do they have the cash to afford him?

Dazzmondo

Ornstein also mentioning Napoli! I'm all aboard the Osimen train!

Becks00

Him leaving is not really the issue, ideally I bet Ten Hag would prefer he leaves. But then the way it looks to the rest of the footballing world is the issue, he is basically saying he doesn't believe in any sporting project we have for next season and I don't think the club management would like that outlook for the club no matter what the reality is. Sport wise though( I mean on the pitch) It's best for both Ronaldo and Man utd to part ways.

cyberman

Him leaving is not really the issue, ideally I bet Ten Hag would prefer he leaves. But then the way it looks to the rest of the footballing world is the issue, he is basically saying he doesn't believe in any sporting project we have for next season and I don't think the club management would like that outlook for the club no matter what the reality is. Sport wise though( I mean on the pitch) It's best for both Ronaldo and Man utd to part ways.
It doesn’t look that bad. It’s a 38 year old wanting one last crack at the CL. Next year would have been his last season with us anyway so it’s not as if it’s a loss of confidence in us getting too 4 since he wouldn’t be here for it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.