Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I bet the United Twitter admin tweets an emoji of a hand signing a contract and the Dutch flag before announcing Malacia - just to send followers into a frenzy of clicks and retweets.

Suv666

God I hope you're wrong but it wouldn't surprise me. If that's the case ETH would need to perform a miracle to get top 4. Might as well write off the season if that's the situation by the end of August.
I think we'll survive mate. Rashford/Martial scored like 20 the year before. Its not unfathomable that one of them scores 10-15 as a striker. And as someone said above Sancho should be scoring a few as well. If we get in a RW reckon we'll be golden. Sort out striker either in winter or next window, the market for strikers is trash atm. I want a talisman upfront someone capable of challenging Liverpool or City. Next window go big for a 9.

Herman Toothrot

Some truth in this. The players improving bit not the Mendes propaganda.

Bruno I reckon would definitely improve with Ronaldo feckin off. In many situations he passed the ball to Ronaldo even when others were in a better position. It felt like he was obligated to do so cause Ronaldo the main man.
There is 100% truth in it, bringing an immobile striker into that side was a disaster. You cannot deny his goalscoring, he did well last season, but it was such a poor idea. A team should not be there to serve a single player. Saving face and stopping him from going to City cost Ole his job and gift-wrapped Haaland for them.

mobmob

Finally some good news! Here we go! The Murtagh Dominoes are falling into place.....

iato89

Smart signing but a three year deal for a 30 year old is a tad risky.
he will be just 33 mate and his game is not based on pace, he was almost on it with brentford after that horrific injury he had...looking forward to him witha Utd shirt

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Fabz with the tap in
Literally every other journalist has reported this after Ornstein broke it. Some of you guys need to grow up with this. Should a football journalist not report a United transfer unless it’s an exclusive? Every journo will report it because it is news!

M4YON

Literally every other journalist has reported this after Ornstein broke it. Some of you guys need to grow up with this. Should a football journalist not report a United transfer unless it’s an exclusive? Every journo will report it because it is news!
Twas a joke :lol: :lol:

Giggsy13

Eriksen deserves his own thread. Great signing and could be our best piece of transfer business the last decade.

Von Mistelroum

Really happy that we're getting Eriksen. Good player and huge upgrade in midfield but also so happy for him after what he's been through!

Becks00

I hope Ronaldo leaves, he is a great player and one of the best to ever play the game but he he is just not right for us at this moment in time. The two teams that are perfect for him right now are Bayern and City. The City ship has sailed already (thankfully) but luckily for him Bayern might need him.

lysglimt

Scout
Malacia and Eriksen for £13 million - when was the last time we did well in the transfer market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.