Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid234

So much for leaks stopping...
I dont think this is a leak, seems more that Castles is licking Mendes' boots.. the guy has no United source minus Ronaldo atm so I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt.
He is clearly trying to help Mendes set the PR story for CR7's departure

Ted Lasso

But Bald Dunc is a Jose fanboi and hates everything we do because we didn’t back Jose and give him everything he wanted
Why is your reaction here to denigrate the journalist? Do you feel any concerns or misgivings about the players in question? The ones that downed tools for Ole even after he gave them everything they wanted.

At this point, I've no patience for players. Ole pointed it out in his first few months that half of them didn't deserve to wear the shirt. he toned it down to keep his bosses happy but no reason the fans should once again get hoodwinked.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Eriksen and de Jong in the same window? Feck me, get Ed back to Man Utd fast!

Cypriot

Statement signing from the new owners. "We came and brought you Ronaldo". I think he'd cause them more harm than good currently, as they're looking really good team wise recently. The ship sailed for me when he nearly signed for City last year, so I'm not going to cry about it if he goes there. Would rather he saw out his deal though, so that we can plan the striker position properly.

Red Royal

It's a bit mind boggling to me that I'm seeing so many United fans take this view that we just had to try a little harder to get Nunez and he was ours.

While we were being heavily linked with him, before the Liverpool interest was strongly touted, there were numerous reports that he didn't want to go to us or Arsenal because he wanted Champions League football.

There's no point crying about not getting Nunez now that Ronaldo is leaving, because there is almost no chance he was picking us ahead of Liverpool anyway.
Ask for a straight swap with Kante

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He'll score goals wherever he goes, but i'm not sure he'd improve Chelsea at all.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
You know as much as we do mate. The way Chelsea used to operate is out the window. The American can see the money side of things…
I am not saying it won’t happen. I just dont think it is a good fit for what Tuchel wants as far as counter pressing. I personally like CR7 and think he has more to give. CR7 Chelsea Kit would be a purchase I will make, if it happened.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I am not saying it won’t happen. I just dont think it is a good fit for what Tuchel wants as far as counter pressing. I personally like CR7 and think he has more to give. CR7 Chelsea Kit would be a purchase I will make, if it happened.

I think he goes to Chelsea as I think Bayern are too smart to get involved. He is not a good replacement for Lewandowski

M4YON

Please stop posting tweets I've already posted, they only end up confusing people in the tweets only section.

M4YON

What a fecking snake if he goes to Chelsea.
Legacy ruined.
Ronaldo may not care where he goes but if we let him go the club will care and I refuse to believe they'll let him go anywhere near another team in the league especially one vying for a top 4 place.

swissgenius

What a fecking snake if he goes to Chelsea.
Legacy ruined.
For him it's about Ronaldo's own legacy, not his legacy at United.
He only cares about his own records and always did.
I really wonder how that could be a surprise to anyone, it was clear all along that he'll be gone without CL.
Why shouldn't he go to Chelsea, he almost went to City last summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.