Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

So Garner is good enough for Spurs... but not bottom of the table united. Right then. Nothing wrong here
Don't worry, everyone in this thread is assuring us he isn't good enough and that £15m will be wisely reinvested

lysglimt

Scout
I hope he starts near enough every game.
It will be a test of his mental strength - because he never was able to handle being tackled hard at U23-level - now he will have to handle it in the Championship.

Chairman Steve

Spurs have got their own version of Garner in Skipp, and with Bissouma, Bentacur and Hojberg already there (two of them Conte signings), he’s going to be like 5th choice at best, fighting with Winks who’s essentially the Spurs McTominay?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Eriksen signed for us on 15th July. It’s been one month and we’ve signed diddly squat since then. feck the Glazers.

avgp_1

Maybe we should start sending our lads there. Jesse had a good time there and Chong had his best loan spell with them.
Birmingham are one of the favourites for relegation this year. I am not so sure they are a good option but maybe Chong has made them the preferred destination. Still think he can do better

flappyjay

Birmingham are one of the favourites for relegation this year. I am not so sure they are a good option but maybe Chong has made them the preferred destination. Still think he can do better
But that line of thinking is the reason why Amad went to seat on the Rangers bench instead of going to Sheffield and also the reason why Laird spent the 2nd half of the season on the Bournemouth bench. I think if the team is not getting trounced its good enough for lads like Amad/hannibal who have virtually no experience at the mens level.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Agent Hannibal getting cushty with Jobe for an eventual transfer. Will also be learning from one of the biggest shit houses around in Deeny. I'm all for it.

Superden

Agent Hannibal getting cushty with Jobe for an eventual transfer. Will also be learning from one of the biggest shit houses around in Deeny. I'm all for it.
now youve just given the suits at OT another idea for an incoming transfer....

LordNinio

All this should we, shouldn't we about Garner, maybe he asked to be allowed to leave if he wasn't going to be a regular this season. If he leaves now he still has time to build a career, but too many more years sat around our bench and it'll slip away from him

Dannn411

I'm slowly coming to the realisation that we are not signing more than 2 players between now and the end of the window. The overwhelming incompetency will not allow the club to conclude more than 2 deals. In that case, those 2 deals need to be for central midfielders.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
All this should we, shouldn't we about Garner, maybe he asked to be allowed to leave if he wasn't going to be a regular this season. If he leaves now he still has time to build a career, but too many more years sat around our bench and it'll slip away from him
To be fair a while back, he talked in an interview about wanting to make it at United as a regular starter and not as a bench player. It's no surprise that United are open to selling him especially if Garner has no future here.

Xaviboy

I'm slowly coming to the realisation that we are not signing more than 2 players between now and the end of the window. The overwhelming incompetency will not allow the club to conclude more than 2 deals. In that case, those 2 deals need to be for central midfielders.
100% has to be Central midfielders if we are to sign 2 players only.

Rather we improve that area straight away.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I have blocked this Chelsea homer prick on twitter but you cnuts wont stop tweeting him
That's because, despite him being a Chelsea/Leicester homer, he reports everything in a balanced, impartial manner. Simon Peach is a Southampton homer, and Rich Fay is a Wrexham homer, yet those two journalists don't let that affect their journalistic integrity. On the other hand, you have both Adam Crafton and Samuel Luckhurst, who don't outwardly support another club but will be overly negative about United on many opportunities.

At least Jacobs doesn't rub it in our faces like they do.

TheReligion

Abusive
That's because, despite him being a Chelsea/Leicester homer, he reports everything in a balanced, impartial manner. Simon Peach is a Southampton homer, and Rich Fay is a Wrexham homer, yet those two journalists don't let that affect their journalistic integrity. On the other hand, you have both Adam Crafton and Samuel Luckhurst, who don't outwardly support another club but will be overly negative about United on many opportunities.

Is there plans for a Caf tier rating system?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Chelsea are still interested in de Jong. He won't leave unless Barcelona force him out, which they've yet to do so.

croadyman

Yeah new midfield partnership is needed

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Chelsea are still interested in de Jong. He won't leave unless Barcelona force him out, which they've yet to do so.
This is the shittest transfer "saga" I can remember, especially from our perspective.

hatchetmac

Life was so much better before social media. Back then it the only news you got was on the back pages of your daily rag and most of that was bull.

GwilDor

Hoping Hannibal can go to championship and mature a bit. He has the talent, but needs to push ahead to be ready for PL football. Think the minutes he’d get at United this season is too low to justify him staying here.

On another note,Chong did really well there, but is still not quite ready for United/PL level it seems. Any interest reported to buy him?

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah, I don't mind doing that. That's not too bad of an idea given that most people don't really check on the tier list regularly.
I think it would be very helpful mate.

Not sure if you could do it with an icon (like the moon system or perhaps muppets)

Would be good though

Crimson King

Pretty sure Crafton is a United fan, no?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @TMDaines in the Frenkie de Jong thread:

This doesn't mean that the deal's off, merely that the clubs will need to formally agree on the deal again.

EDIT: Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.