Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostov

You really do? i was just kidding :lol: Just don't believe all click baits was the point I was trying to make.
It’s really a bad place to live, political corruption, crime, failed system services you take your pick.

On the other hand lots of Casemiro noice.

Zoo

@ManUtd_Es also wants another footballer who lives and plays in Madrid. Soon in @marca

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I agree, but we don’t help ourselves either with prolonged transfer sagas. Also even if mostly untrue, in today’s world these tweets do make us look like a totally unprofessionally run club.

We need to get the next couple of windows sorted fast and be clear about it, who we want and when our business is done.
I'd love a nice stress free window where everything was sorted early.

There is a side of me that also loves the chaos of deadline day though. :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It's clear no one has a fecking clue who we are and aren't in for any more :lol:

Dest, Caicedo, Casemiro, other unnamed Real players... all in the past 24 hours.

At least it'll be fun watching us go back to our scattergun approach.
This is the only thing that bugs me now, no one has any idea, but reports every slight inquiry, crumb of interest or agent hawk as our transfer policy.

Consequently we are "a joke" every fresh link that pops up.

RuudTom83

Can’t wait for the bloody window to shut tbh!

Put an end to this shit show! and let ETH and the board take stock and try to not look like a bunch of fools in January.

But we all know it will be Poch and Round 2 of the clowns fumbling around Europe come January.

jeepers

feckin hell, and it’s only going to get worse and more ridiculous these tweets and rumours.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
BREAKING: United are preparing a bid for Haaland. Apparently he is not happy with his start at City and blue doesn't look good on him, would prefer to wear red.

So we're not serious about buying anyone then.
100% this. United's social media team spreading stupid rumors to distract with interchanging "outrage" and disbelief, drag out time and then shrug shoulders, without actually buying anybody

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is the only thing that bugs me now, no one has any idea, but reports every slight inquiry, crumb of interest or agent hawk as our transfer policy.

Consequently we are "a joke" every fresh link that pops up.
Whatever Murtough and Arnold are smoking I'd like some please fecking hell this is embarrassing
Right on time :lol:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
100% this. United's social media team spreading stupid rumors to drag out time and then shrug shoulders, without actually buying anybody
I’ve seen some tosh in my time but this one takes the cake for the worst take ever. Swear we live in tin foil hat land.

RedMilo

Wouldn’t happen but would be great!
You're right it would never happen. Reeks of utd going for unattainable targets for them to not spend the money but we tried briefings come out. Same as we have chased a guy for 3 months despite having no commitment that he was coming.

We have 0% chance of signing 3 out of the 4 names mentioned, agree it would be nice though :D

the_cliff

Show ambition: Embarassing
Sign average has been’s: Embarassing
MUFC: Embarassing
Well tbh nobody expects Felix and Casemiro, we just want 2 good midfielders and an attacker in the ETH mould.

We're getting rejected by the good ones what makes you think we'll get Felix and Casemiro ?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
There showing ambition and there is straight up delusional I know which one I think this is.

If it comes off I'll gladly eat humble pie bit there is no chance this is gonna happen.
Felix is there goldenboy so I doubt it will happen but they must (if true, it’s marca after all) have some incling to approach it

RedMilo

Felix is there goldenboy so I doubt it will happen but they must (if true, it’s marca after all) have some incling to approach it
They know they can't get those two but it is all for the benefit of deluded fans that buy into the social media leaks.

Club's a mess pal.

BuzzKillington

Show ambition: Embarassing
Sign average has been’s: Embarassing
MUFC: Embarassing
If only there was somewhere in between signing has beens and spending all summer chasing players who don’t want to sign for us. Damn, if that middle ground actually existed we might have been able to strengthen our team like our competitors did. Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.