Transfer Tweets - Rest of World - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Miller

Makes no sense. Flamengo have the best player in South America playing in his exact position. If he comes he’ll be a back-up.
Pedro and Gabigol are doing well together and since Bruno Henrique is out until 2023, they probably think they can play 4-4-2 with Wallace-Vidal-Oscar-Arrascaeta. They are trying to sign Wallace from Udinese. I don't think they can get Oscar. His wages are absurds.

NYAS

Pedro and Gabigol are doing well together and since Bruno Henrique is out until 2023, they probably think they can play 4-4-2 with Wallace-Vidal-Oscar-Arrascaeta. They are trying to sign Wallace from Udinese. I don't think they can get Oscar. His wages are absurds.
Remember they spent crazy money on Everton, who will replace BH. There is really no room for Oscar. Very strange story.

Charles Miller

Remember they spent crazy money on Everton, who will replace BH. There is really no room for Oscar. Very strange story.
I totally forgot about Everton. Apparently they want to sign Wendel from Zenit too. I can't see the plan there.

NYAS

I totally forgot about Everton. Apparently they want to sign Wendel from Zenit too. I can't see the plan there.
Wendell and Wallace I can sort of understand as they are CMs. But there’s more than enough attackers. I would rather they save the money for LB.

Charles Miller

Wendell and Wallace I can sort of understand as they are CMs. But there’s more than enough attackers. I would rather they save the money for LB.
I'm not following Wallace in Europe, but at Gremio he was not as good as João Gomes is today. Flamengo is developing that same mentality we see in european clubs that pay a lot for players from other leagues when they have better options in their academies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Shaq Moore signs for Nashville after spending a few years in Spain playing in both La Liga and the Segunda Division

Daonico

isn't there any noise internationally about Suarez going back to his home club Nacional(Uruguay)? There's been a lot of noise here, but I don't know if it's just the local press enjoying the moment :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: on his 16th birthday, Endrick signs his first professional contract with Palmeiras
Birthday boy Endrick signed his first professional contract with the #GreatestChampionOfBrazil

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

His last few years have been wasted, unfortunately, thanks to Inter Miami breaking the rules when bringing in Blaise Matuidi a few years ago.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Luis Suarez will NOT move to Borussia Dortmund. The Uruguayan has made his upcoming decision: he goes back to his homeland and signs a contract with his youth club Nacional
BOMBBAZO: Luis Suárez is going to play for Nacional.

"El Pistolero" returns to the club where he was born after 16 years.

Contract until the World Cup, he will play Copa Sudamericana and the Clausura Tournament.

NYAS

“From offered to hired, Varela arrives at Flamengo to fight for a spot on the right side with Rodinei and Matheuzinho. For 2023, the board already has the Uruguayan to fill the space that Rodinei will leave, as he will not renew the contract, which ends in December this year”

Guillermo Varela, Flamengo’s new back-up RB. A familiar face.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

“From offered to hired, Varela arrives at Flamengo to fight for a spot on the right side with Rodinei and Matheuzinho. For 2023, the board already has the Uruguayan to fill the space that Rodinei will leave, as he will not renew the contract, which ends in December this year”

Guillermo Varela, Flamengo’s new back-up RB. A familiar face.
That's not a bad move for him. Now's a good time for him to join Flamengo as that should give him more exposure to the national team and be able to join Uruguay's World Cup squad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Despite rumors of possible approaches from MLS, Nacional remains optimistic about the return of Luis Suarez.
His response must be before Friday, the deadline for the club to register him. If he accepts, he will sign until the end of the year.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This means that, if any other MLS club wanted to sign Luis Suarez, they'd then have to strike a deal with Seattle to acquire his rights. This can include trading away players, money that is used as salary cap relief, or draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.