Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

prtk0811

It's not bad going to the reigning PL champions and living a lovely Cobham though is it. I am sure he wife will be happy shopping in London and going out to the theatre and the best restaurants.
Well if that's what he's looking for but then Milan is even better.

In the end his first choice was to play for mourinho.

Devil may care

Then what's your point if you knew Fabregas was in his title winning side?

Herrera is also 6 feet which is just an average height for footballer.
Verratti is 5'5 and the CM's we are linked with have all been 6'2 or taller, the CM we bought last summer is also 6'3 and Jose loves our tree CM as well, soi my point was I don't see him suddenly wanting a little fella like Verratti, he likes size.

prtk0811

Zlatan hasn't been confirmed and even if he is he won't be back until December.

Rojo and Young out for months and Shaw out for unknown.

We are miles behind our rivals, most of which are seriously strengthening.
We were 25 unbeaten in the league, and we will strengthen defense and mid even More, goal scoring was our problem last season and we will fix it with better balance this season.

We ain't no miles behind. Absolutely not. We are the only club who beat champions Chelsea comfortably last seaaon. It's all about getting dynamics right.

el3mel

Crazy money tbh, but again what I can say, that's the current market, meh...

MadMike

I don't think they'll find any takers. They bought a 18yo for £25m, played him very sparsely, probably hasn't settled very well at all hence looking to sell him..... but somehow they think they can make almost £20m profit in that deal?

They'll end up just loaning him somewhere like with Douglas Costa.

Mainoldo

For who? They just got James for peanuts. They don't even want Renato, that price probably means an English clubs is interested.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I don't think they'll find any takers. They bought a 18yo for £25m, played him very sparsely, probably hasn't settled very well at all hence looking to sell him..... but somehow they think they can make almost £20m profit in that deal?

They'll end up just loaning him somewhere like with Douglas Costa.
Wish we were that bloody cheeky.

MadMike

Wish we were that bloody cheeky.
Well we did it with Falcao, but we don't generally like loaning players. I don't see the point of Sanches myself. He doesn't seem the kinda player we need, but I guess that depends on what Mourinho thinks. I'd rather we give Pereira the time instead.

With Pogba, Herrera and Carrick already ahead in the pecking order, probably Fellaini too, another young unproven CM will find it hard to get minutes here. I predict we'll either sign a ready made player or no one at all for our MF. Could be proven completely wrong too, mind.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He's a gangster, but Mino Raiola is slowly building a brilliant team with his own clients. :lol:
He's pure hired Mino to get to Barca by whatever means nessecary. his last agent more than likely bottled it. I doubt he signed a new contract only last season while all along really wanting to leave during the summer unless his agent told him to. I assume he was given bad advice somewhere along the line or someone broke a promise etc. can't really see him coming here either way.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What Happened to 90 m euros no less.

Hypocrites.
Take the reported fee with a pinch of salt but if true it shows Madrid have an agenda against us. Chelsea could afford to pay €90m for him. I hope this comes back to bite Madrid in the backside.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Take the reported fee with a pinch of salt but if true it shows Madrid have an agenda against us. Chelsea could afford to pay €90m for him. I hope this comes back to bite Madrid in the backside.
When he does well and Madrid try to buy him back and Chelsea take them to the cleaners. Karma. The best would be him scoring the winning goal to knock Real out of the CL.

prtk0811

No it's more like Perez and Madrid camp panicked because even Chelsea won't match that price and this was their last chance to get big money this summer and go for mbappe who's value or competition will increase post world cup if he succeeds.

Madrid were greedy and it went wrong against their and players interests . I don't believe in agenda theory. Perez is a businessman.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
No it's more like Perez and Madrid camp panicked because even Chelsea won't match that price and this was their last chance to get big money this summer and go for mbappe who's value or competition will increase post world cup if he succeeds.

Madrid were greedy and it went wrong against their and players interests . I don't believe in agenda theory. Perez is a businessman.
A bad one, Trump would have got £200m for Moratta.

SammyUnited_83

We were 25 unbeaten in the league, and we will strengthen defense and mid even More, goal scoring was our problem last season and we will fix it with better balance this season.

We ain't no miles behind. Absolutely not. We are the only club who beat champions Chelsea comfortably last seaaon. It's all about getting dynamics right.
Couldn't care about the unbeaten record it meant jack shit as we finished 6th. If that wasn't miles behind I don't know what is.

prtk0811

Hope Jose gets infuriated by this morata price and return the favours for future deals in de gea case

prtk0811

Couldn't care about the unbeaten record it meant jack shit as we finished 6th. If that wasn't miles behind I don't know what is.
We dint play bad at all we were more than decent , just could not finish our chances and we're waste full. Better dynamics will solve the problem of space in final third.