Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Out wide. Hence why his numbers are more Martial than Ibra.
He didn't play all the games as wide player. In very few games he played wide and most games as striker along with Tevez. Juventus in most games played 2 strikers system.

NK86

I think he will be once he's given the role. I wanted him here over Lukaku because he's technically far superior.
I think a lot of people agree that he is technically superior to Lukaku but Lukaku has shown himself to be the better goal scorer for now.

GM K

They get on like a house on fire.

:lol:

If this had been Jose, he would have been labelled all sorts of names. I've never seen him skin any player like that before. Only his physios at Chelsea got a reaction that was not even close to what Pep demonstrated here.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
It was obvious that Lukaku was Chelsea's first choice. Balague really dislikes United, doesn't he? Bitter cnut.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It was obvious that Lukaku was Chelsea's first choice. Balague really dislikes United, doesn't he? Bitter cnut.
I think he was the boards choice, I really do. Let's bring someone back that Jose bombed out. I think Conte will be happier with Morata he will suit them better.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Chelsea and Liverpool could go head-to-head for Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse this summer, according to Bild.

Bild report the Premier League pair are keen on Kruse, 29, who scored 15 times in 23 league games last term.

He is on around £42,000-a-week, and has a contract until June 2019.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City

Getting any money for Kolarov would be a bonus, but would point to adding another CB (and hopefully one who could cover LB if needed too).

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
If he hasn't given Ed further options and is just leaving him banging his head against a brick wall, then Jose is partly to blame. You need to be able to adjust your plans as to how your team will play, Jose might have to suggest another type of winger and CDM.
I'm sure that Jose has done his homework properly as he always has done in the past.

Maybe we should question Ed ?!

The Bloody-Nine

How come this transfer window has suddenly become an "open season on Martial"?
Because of last season. He didn't play a lot, when he did play he was disappointing, the manager criticised him in public and his agent was sounding off about a loan move.

Add all of that together and it's not surprising that clubs may believe that he is available.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That was almost two seasons ago, wasnt it? Might not be much of it left.
Got good money for Draxler also but it still doesn't mean we are going to sell him :lol:

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol:

If this had been Jose, he would have been labelled all sorts of names. I've never seen him skin any player like that before. Only his physios at Chelsea got a reaction that was not even close to what Pep demonstrated here.
I don't think that's even close to how he reacted to the Doctor on the bench at Bayern.

1974_Fergie_Time

We don't even really know what United's final offer was to Madrid.

If Madrid sold him for a lower offer than United's then it's their financial loss. Why even care about their reasons for selling cheaper.

Real Madrid selling him cheaper to Chelsea is a stategic tatic from Perez

It makes Chelsea's chance of winning the PL stronger

The more Chelsea win the league and if we dont the less income the club takes in

We lose our richest club in the world tag that Perez wants

Chelsea are no threat to them on that score until they move to a new ground and have higher income