Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Rob67

Seemed destined to start, now it's ready to pick up the #Inter⚫ the second life[/QUOTE]

Well that makes sense :wenger:

Walters_19_MuFc

20M? God, I wish we had room for him. Looking at our first XI and our bench; however, I struggle to see where we'd put him.

That said, if Mkhi gets injured, then we haven't really got any number 10's that fits Jose's description. By that, I mean pace, power and drive.

dbs235

Valencia have asked Man United for the loan of Andreas Pereira, confirmed by Sport Witness. Mourinho not keen.
He should be, that would be a good loan for him to gauge whether he's good enough for us.

Silas

20M? God, I wish we had room for him. Looking at our first XI and our bench; however, I struggle to see where we'd put him.

That said, if Mkhi gets injured, then we haven't really got any number 10's that fits Jose's description. By that, I mean pace, power and drive.
Pereira maybe?

Shuriken

Just thinking ahead about next summer's transfer window already.

It will be some unbelievably hysterical shit, because of all the hyped up players who've had a good World Cup. A big chunk of the scouting gets overlooked during a month's time, in favour of even more players who'll be supposedly be the next big thing, but are more likely to turn out to be one-hit-wonders later on.

Judging players based on international tournaments can be very misleading.

Inter Yer Nan

Just thinking ahead about next summer's transfer window already.

It will be some unbelievably hysterical shit, because of all the hyped up players who've had a good World Cup. A big chunk of the scouting gets overlooked during a month's time, in favour of even more players who'll be supposedly be the next big thing, but are more likely to turn out to be one-hit-wonders later on.

Judging players based on international tournaments can be very misleading.
I think the top managers are a little smarter than that and will have their targets submitted to the board a month or two before the world cup.

Shuriken

I think the top managers are a little smarter than that and will have their targets submitted to the board a month or two before the world cup.
There's always some players who overperform and draw attention though. Who they'll be and which clubs who will bite remains only to be seen. It always happens.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
If his situation with justice doesn't evolve before august 31st Aurier could stay in Paris until january.

Zoo

Fabinho is unwilling to play Monaco - OM on Sunday!
The Brazilian is determined to join PSG at the most quickly.

Traub

I wonder if possible PSG dominance in the champions league could spell the beginning of the end for the competition?

It's already gone quite stale and is losing appeal. I think a lot of fans will become disillusioned with it if PSG win it. It may just be wishful thinking on my part though.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Like Bayern München does every year.

If this goes through, they have to get in FFP trouble...?
If they don't, then watch City spend £500 million next year.

PSG need to be made an example of.

Expulsion from the Champions league until they can financially comply within the rules should be a start.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I wonder if possible PSG dominance in the champions league could spell the beginning of the end for the competition?

It's already gone quite stale and is losing appeal. I think a lot of fans will become disillusioned with it if PSG win it. It may just be wishful thinking on my part though.
No I agree man I think it's absolutely obscene. They need to be made an example of, £400 million on 3 players is absolutely fecking ludicrous. I no longer give AF about the CL if PSG are allowed to get away with paying fees like this. If they win it it will mean feck all, I hope we get them and fecking do them.

Inter Yer Nan

They haven't even made a semi final yet let alone dominate the tournament.

If PSG win the CL I think it will be a case of "so what?". It will barely register. A bit like City winning the league.