Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I can only assume there's an emergency meeting going on in the mod forum on how to deal with the possibility that half the forum might soon be openly celebrating someone's death.
Only half?

lsd

The Oracle
Truly hope this sickness can be dealt with as quickly as possible, and then Biden can debate Pence instead.

I would rather let Kamala debate Pence . Biden needs to be kept away now as much as possible as he is his own biggest threat to winning

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Disagree. I think its a very wise move. Biden has the moral upper hand - it d be all too easy to lose some of that.
Ain’t gonna move the needle that much if ads that were developed & installed weeks ago keeps playing. The truth in the ads doesn’t change.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm going to assume Republicans are not going to do a SCOTUS hearing during all of this.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Anyone know what the quickest amount of time is for covid19 to kill somebody?
In my own family - he walked into hospital chatting to his wife in the morning. Was in ICU by late afternoon and died about 24 hours later. That was back in the early days though (April time) when the doctors didn't really have a handle on immediate treatment options, and the idea of people could have really low oxygen in the bloodstream but who were still walking/talking hadn't become part of the routine diagnostics. However. I think he'd had symptoms for a week or so before suddenly deteriorating very fast.

Djemba-Djemba

The cognitive dissonance going on with Trump supporters right now must be insane.

Covid is a hoax and fake, but it's put their hero in hospital and he's very unwell.

So it's fake but also making Trump sick?

I'd love to see how those kind of morons are feeling about all this

lsd

The Oracle
If Biden had tested positive it's likely Trump would have called him a loser and proof he isn't President material

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm going to assume Republicans are not going to do a SCOTUS hearing during all of this.
:lol: McConnell has a beer he would like you to hold.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Who put him in the helicopter fecking David Copperfield?
I know, wtf just happened? No one went onto that chopper unless there is an underground tunnel leading to underneath

fergosaurus

If Biden had tested positive it's likely Trump would have called him a loser and proof he isn't President material
Pretty much what happened when Hillary had pneumonia, so very likely.

Djemba-Djemba

Trump has spent months trying to bring Bidens health into question.

If Biden was the one being airlifted to hospital a month before the elections Trump would be revelling in it.

He's disgusting.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Disagree. I think its a very wise move. Biden has the moral upper hand - it d be all too easy to lose some of that.
Yep. All Biden needs to do for the time being is stay quiet, come across as an empathetic, unifying, Presidential figure .... and let the GOP stew in it's own self-made virus-broth.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah looks like this is a bit of a hoax, ah well. :lol: