Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Thready worthy I reckon.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Obviously - the same rules with Boris will apply here. No one can be seen celebrating this as it is completely unfair

King Eric 7

The guy who claimed it was a hoax. It would be poetic, wouldn't it?

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Convenient when there's talk of cutting mics at the next debates so he can't do his shtick which he responded to on Twitter... 'oh no I am suddenly struck down with the covid and so must lock myself away and so is my wife who can't stand being anywhere near me'

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

The question is, does he really have CV?

Jev

A lot of overlap between Trump supporters and the Qanon nutters who think it's all a hoax. Wonder how they'll take this news. And how it might impact the presidential race. Probably not too much.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Convenient when there's talk of cutting mics at the next debates so he can't do his shtick which he responded to on Twitter... 'oh no I am suddenly struck down with the covid and so must lock myself away and so is my wife who can't stand being anywhere near me'
Called it in the Elections thread, the debates won’t happen, especially the second one.

I hope Biden doesn’t do something asinine like suspending his campaign.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I think he would have used another excuse if it was to get out of the other debates, by having to quarantine he's missing more of his rallies too, which is where he gets his dictator boners.
Wouldn’t put it past him to if his health holds up to do rallies with special arrangements.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
If he faked it, that's like testing fate... I welcome it

If he doesn't.... sorry, I can't

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Hope he dies but also wouldn’t put it last him to be yet another lie as a means to win sympathy votes.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
It will be funny to see what the Trump supporters who think the virus is a hoax come up with.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Betcha she’s not quarantined in the WH, she’s off to be with her parents in MD.
Actually, something that jumped out at me from that and would make sense if this was a hoax to avoid the debates is the whole “TOGETHER” bit about him and Melania. He’s always incredibly transparent with his lies an it lines up perfectly with everyone laughing at him and Melania’s reaction to Biden and his wife’s loving embrace on stage after the debate.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Flip 2 identical coins and probability says one should turn up deads, I mean heads.
Probability works like that right? Please?

I mean deads.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
If it‘s true, there might be a God. But only, if this sob dies. Go on God, do your best.

Deery

Dreary
Maybe he can inject himself with some disinfectant, heard that works somewhere..

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I feel like this is fake news. Trump is a grade A bullshitter.
My first thoughts too. Sympathy seeking, and/or to let us all see him sail through it, proving he was right all along.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Kamala Harris as next POTUS @ 179/1 is looking pretty solid considering Trump was on stage shouting at Biden just a couple of nights ago.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Kamala Harris as next POTUS @ 179/1 is looking pretty solid considering Trump was on stage shouting at Biden just a couple of nights ago.
If Trump dies before January there would be a new President before whoever wins the election is inaugurated, surely?

Don't know how much Pence has been around Trump lately. He's not young. Pelosi would be next in line and she's recently met with Hope Hicks as well.

I believe that leaves us with this bloke next in line.

Jinn

My first thoughts too. Sympathy seeking, and/or to let us all see him sail through it, proving he was right all along.
It's a no lose situation for him. Gets the sympathy vote for getting the virus. If he loses the presidency, he can blame the virus. If he retains the presidency, he's base will say that it was meant to be in spite of the virus.:(

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Obviously - the same rules with Boris will apply here. No one can be seen celebrating this as it is completely unfair
Feck off! The guy is scum and for someone who has flagrantly disregarded the virus and put the whole country at risk, he deserves everything he gets. You can do the moral stuff if you like. I’ll be dancing in the streets.

Couldn’t have happened at a better time and will be looking to see how he and his crronies talk about the virus now. I hope he gets a bad dose of it.