Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If Trump dies before January there would be a new President before whoever wins the election is inaugurated, surely?

Don't know how much Pence has been around Trump lately. He's not young. Pelosi would be next in line and she's recently met with Hope Hicks as well.

I believe that leaves us with this bloke next in line.

Yeah I wasn’t being serious:lol:

Rajma

Not of often I say this but the earth would be a better place to live if he dies.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
My thoughts are with all of America at this time and I wish America a speedy recovery

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Have we had 'It's the Hope that kills' yet?

Precaution

Ah the reality TV show President sure knows how to make you tune into the next episode.

If Trump dies then it'll be Pence that takes over and who'll be voting for in the Election and if he dies then it goes to President Pelosi and if that old battleaxe dies then it'll goto another old democrat dude who I think is 80 odd and still all true if no election can take place and no winner announced by the 21st January then it's the next in line and it won't be Pence either way as his role will be up.

But all pointless convo, Trump won't get sick, it's probably a play to cover up his white supremacist crap and how badly in the polls he did after the debate, Trump more than likely has the Coronaspurs than anything else.

It'll work out he'll quarantine for 14 days, approval polls will skyrocket thanks to sympathy piling in for him, rile up his base to come out and vote more because "the left" and like many in this thread are doing, celebrating "your President" being ill (despite it being a "hoax") and he'll beat the thing because the odds with coronavirus is now in his favor with a high survival rate and then claim it's no worse than the common cold, spin it all in positive towards him, drop all mask mandates and win the election on pity points.

That, or hail President Baghag Pelosi.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Anyone watching BBC breakfast?

“We wish the whole of the chump family a speedy recovery” :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Turns out that they had some idea but still came into contact with other people. McEnany still held the WH briefing even though she knew she had been exposed. The feckers! Hope it wipes them all out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Have we had 'It's the Hope that kills' yet?
I did a better version in the main trump thread but nobody saw it*

*found it funny :(

Terminator

If it is true and he indeed tested positive, I bet he will be asymptomatic. That's just how life works.

Dr. StrangeHate

A lot of overlap between Trump supporters and the Qanon nutters who think it's all a hoax. Wonder how they'll take this news. And how it might impact the presidential race. Probably not too much.
I like Presidents who don't get COVID-19.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a reason for him to not participate in the other debates

Woodzy

Don’t think the coronavirus stands a chance against the healthiest man on the planet.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Does COVID have symptoms to adjust ego, freeze tongues and fingers? I wish all than on him, so he stops talking and tweeting at a minimum until after the elections.

Drifter

American
Wouldn't be surprised if there is suddenly a miracle vaccine that cures them both.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I'm thinking this may do more good than harm to his chances, unfortunately. If he's really tested positive (and it's not hard to have doubts about that, he's so duplicitous), he has the best doctors and will also get the sympathy vote (figuratively and even literally).