Try Martial as a LW

yfoFC

He's done it before to a high level and we have a striker that is starving of service anywhere and especially the wings

Martial will be better than Garnacho over a whole game and can provide moments of magic as well which is all Garnacho currently provides

It's a sensible try to me

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Try Antony at left wing. He's got no right foot and playing him on the right hasn't worked the previous 50 times.

honirelandboy

Injuries have half fecked him and do you think that lazy fecker will track back, not a hope.

I’m be more open to Sir Alex coming out of retirement and playing there.

binary bot
I was a big believer in Martial a few years ago, but he is completely done and shouldn’t be in the lineup unless he’s the last one available. Literally anyone from the academy should be given his minutes.

he has been given countless opportunities and couldn’t develop a work ethic.

Malone_Post

He can barely move let alone run anymore.

This might have worked about 5 years ago.

Djemba-Djemba

He's complete shite anyway and barely moves when he's a striker up top.

The idea we should stick him on the wing where he'll have to work twice as hard tracking back is ludicrous.

Sorry but this is a terrible idea.

E-mal

Try Martial in the farmer's market, we might just get lucky someone picks him up for a pack of cigarette

Denis79

Yeah I absolutely think someone should try him at LW, not us though. Preferably in January.

Woodzy

Even if he could do it, isn’t this the same player that threw his toys out of the pram for having to play LW when we had Zlatan and then Lukaku?

Stadjer

He cant run very well anymore and lost his agility. Young Martial was fun to see at LW but i dont think current Martial will be very good there. I do think Martial would actually try to pass and link up with Hojlund though. He isnt a dont-look-but-shoot type of player like Garnacho and Rashford.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Whatever injuries he's had has completely sapped the athleticism out of him. His close control used be electric and now he can't beat a stationary chair.

Guv77

His semi-retired…can’t even finish a game.
Get rid.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
He is still our player and having played the position actually quite well before, what’s wrong with using him in a position he is already familiar with.

Unless ETH tries him there we’ll never know how effective he can be for him out wide. Either way we need capable wide players capable of being creative enough.