Tuanzebe Loan watch

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It's official now.

Hopefully he will play alongside Terry and learn something from him.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Tuanzebe on his loan move
He told the Villa website:

“I am delighted to be here.

“It’s an exciting time at this football club and everyone is pushing for promotion – that’s the big aim, you can feel that here.

“I am determined to help this club achieve its goal.”

Good luck to him!

Red_toad

Hope he proves how good I think he is. Great player in the making for me. Should quickly establish himself in a poor Villa team.

Kapardin

Betting that Jose has already called up Terry and asked him to mentor Axel. Bruce and Terry are the primary reasons he's sanctioned this loan.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
It is good that a lot of talented United youth players are all on loan to gain valuable experience. Mctominay should go out on loan.

The only issue is that Mou at Chelsea had plenty of talents on loan and barely any ended up in the first team. Hopefully it is different at United.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Bruce and Terry will hopefully take good care of him. Without wanting to get too caught up in the hype Tuanzebe looks a fine player in the making, so best of luck Axel and to Villa for the rest of the season.

PoTMS

Hope we do what Liverpool did with Grujic and his loan to Cardiff and make it mandatory for him to start x amount of games or risk a financial penalty. He’s definitely good enough to start for a top Championship side.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope he proves how good I think he is. Great player in the making for me. Should quickly establish himself in a poor Villa team.
They’re doing well in the league?

el3mel

He really needs to play regularly to continue his development. That's the best decision for him. Good luck, Axel and enjoy your time there.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Unfortunately think he is going to see some of his time at RB or DM than just CB. Chester is good and a key player and John Terry is too but questions of Terry's fitness should open up some regular time for Axel to slot in.

Trizy

Hope they get promoted so he can stay there next year on loan. Great potential.

stu_1992

Good move for him. Hope to see him get some good game time until the end of the season. He's always impressed me when played.

King.of.Red

Only can wish him the best. Hopefully this loan can help him to get more game times and under Bruce & Terry, he should be able to learn many things to become great defender.

renatosanches85

John Terry has been one of the best centre backs in the history of the PL, irrespective of his extracurricular indulgences. Hopefully his nous and work ethic can help Tuanzebe develop. Even the likes of Elphick is a good solid pro who can have a positive effect on him. Not to mention Bruce, a UTD legend. Good move all round.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It is good that a lot of talented United youth players are all on loan to gain valuable experience. Mctominay should go out on loan.

The only issue is that Mou at Chelsea had plenty of talents on loan and barely any ended up in the first team. Hopefully it is different at United.
It has been the same with all of their managers. The only youth player who is 'making it' there at the moment is Christensen and that was thanks partly to Cahill getting sent off at the start of the season (as well as the two year loan he had).

Look at Musonda at Chelsea: Came off the bench the last 10 minutes against Brighton, had a great assist for a goal, then dumped entirely from the squad for the cup game against Arsenal in favour of having too many defensive players and an unfit Barkley.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Tuanzebe on his loan move
He told the Villa website:

“I am delighted to be here.

“It’s an exciting time at this football club and everyone is pushing for promotion – that’s the big aim, you can feel that here.

“I am determined to help this club achieve its goal.”

Good luck to him!
Hope he helps them get promoted. Six free points for United

YouOnlyLiveTwice

I'm a bit worried that he won't get playing time as a CB there. Villa fans say Terry-Chester is the best defensive partnership in the championship. I really hope we have assurance he will be an important player for them.