Tuppetgate Draft - In Memoriam, Tuppet

RedTiger

Half mast
Didn't see that coming at all. Tasteless if true. Was a nice lad from my communication with him, but that was way OTT.

Recall the Pre - Premier league draft and our semi. We (along with @The Red Viper ) lost by one vote and the last 4 votes from memory were: Charly TooSweet shrike Daemon :(
Mate, you remember the posters who voted against you from memory? :lol: take a page out of my book and keep your distance from drafts for a few months, the shit messes with you're head!

Enigma_87

You know who
Mate, you remember the posters who voted against you from memory? :lol: take a page out of my book and keep your distance from drafts for a few months, the shit messes with you're head!
Nah, just browsed through some of the games we played together (w. Tuppet) not that many and immediately struck me. :lol:

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Didn't see that coming at all. Tasteless if true. Was a nice lad from my communication with him, but that was way OTT.

Recall the Pre - Premier league draft and our semi. We (along with @The Red Viper ) lost by one vote and the last 4 votes from memory were: Charly TooSweet shrike Daemon :(

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Man, you have to admire the work-ethic.

To debate with himself is next level shit.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
I'm so paranoid that I'm just waiting for one of the accounts bashing Tuppet, to be outed as an secondary account.

At this rate we can create a separate sub forum for Tuppet and his alter egos.

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Tyler Durden, Keyser Söze, Rollo Tomasi and now Tuppet. Mount Rushmore of GOATs.

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
I'm so paranoid that I'm just waiting for one of the accounts bashing Tuppet to be outed as an secondary account. At this rate we can create a separate sub forum for Tuppet and his alter egos.
We can have a WW game with Tuppet theme. Will bang.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
But you'd have still lost the game. :cool:
Sadly, yeh. The timing screwed me up also. When they moved the Match into new Draft forum where nobody barely knew its existence. I was banking on emotional votes from fellow United fans :lol:. Seriously, I thought that was the best draft I could pull off. I was thinking, if I went through the next round, CRonaldo would be the next buy.
Best and Ronaldo on the wings ....

Yes. Voted for himself from 6 accounts in that game.
6 is the "official" numbers, though. It could be more :p

Enigma_87

You know who
Wow that's insane. Could've easily sway pretty much every game.
Sadly, yeh. The timing screwed me up also. When they moved the Match into new Draft forum where nobody barely knew its existence. I was banking on emotional votes from fellow United fans :lol:. Seriously, I thought that was the best draft I could pull off. I was thinking, if I went through the next round, CRonaldo would be the next buy.
Best and Ronaldo on the wings ....

not only that mate. Being 6-7 votes down isn't really worth arguing about. Completely different ballgame than being 1-2 votes difference in terms of discussion and voters that would participate.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Sadly, yeh. The timing screwed me up also. When they moved the Match into new Draft forum where nobody barely knew its existence. I was banking on emotional votes from fellow United fans.

You won the match in the previous round because Tuppet wanted to get Beckenbauer from your opponent. It was all rigged from the beginning.

It is like he not only used a cheat code on his own matches, but played God in many other matches and even in the drafting process.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Wow that's insane. Could've easily sway pretty much every game.

not only that mate. Being 6-7 votes down isn't really worth arguing about. Completely different ballgame than being 1-2 votes difference in terms of discussion and voters that would participate.
Well I guess that should make me feel happier?
But you're right. Six votes could sway the result in tight games, which is happened a lot the further Rounds you get.

I hope/wish this is not true. I mean, people actually spent hours/days on drafting.

Enigma_87

You know who
Well I guess that should make me feel happier?
But you're right. Six votes could sway the result in tight games, which is happened a lot the further Rounds you get.

I hope/wish this is not true. I mean, people actually spent hours/days on drafting.
well he spent a little more than that.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.