Twangggggg…. (thud) Twangggggg…. (thud). The end

Pickle85

:lol: worst part was I didn’t quite leave it long enough to heal and it went again.

Same girl - she was a trooper and whilst I expected her to never wanna see me again, let me go back for more. Taught me a lot she did :lol:
:lol: This is one of the best things I've read on the caf. Though it made me wince...

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well , I suppose it's time for closing this one down.

Last edited:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I loved watching this guy play and wish we'd use him with Ronaldo rather than either or... I do feel that a first-season Cavani might have got as enough goals to scrape into fourth spot. He made runs no one else at the club did (hello, Messrs Rashford and Martial) and better midfielders would have found him more often. My guess is he would have scored hatfuls playing in the days of Scholes, Keane and Beckham.

It ended sadly which is a shame and because of that he isn't up there with recent "older" players like Zlatan but not sure Ole exactly helped the situation...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I loved watching this guy play and wish we'd use him with Ronaldo rather than either or... I do feel that a first-season Cavani might have got as enough goals to scrape into fourth spot. He made runs no one else at the club did (hello, Messrs Rashford and Martial) and better midfielders would have found him more often. My guess is he would have scored hatfuls playing in the days of Scholes, Keane and Beckham.

It ended sadly which is a shame and because of that he isn't up there with recent "older" players like Zlatan but not sure Ole exactly helped the situation...
(Thud)