Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I still don't get what the joke is?
When Liverpool beat man City, Stevie (Slippy) got his teammates into a huddle and said some prophetic words. He started off by saying, " this does not fecking slip! then went on to say we go to Norwich exactly the same! we go again". Dwight Gale scored the equaliser when crystal palace came from three down to get a draw vs Liverpool thus playing a big part in Liverpool " letting it slip". Many would interpret his " we go again" tweet as a dig at Liverpool, but he said it was just a coincidence.

Y2A

When Liverpool beat man City, Stevie (Slippy) got his teammates into a huddle and said some prophetic words. He started off by saying, " this does not fecking slip! then went on to say we go to Norwich exactly the same! we go again". Dwight Gale scored the equaliser when crystal palace came from three down to get a draw vs Liverpool thus playing a big part in Liverpool " letting it slip". Many would interpret his " we go again" tweet as a dig at Liverpool, but he said it was just a coincidence.
Thank You very much!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Is a good news for us. I was fearing that due to his fiery temperament, press and media in England will give him hard times early in his first season, especially if we don't start winning immediately. His world cup exploits however have made everyone go ga-ga over him and he might become darling of media like Mourinho.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
The photo just happens to only show: 2 sets of 3 stripes on his Adidas boots aswell & the ball separating them too.. "3-3"

prateik

Sporting sound like they are desperate to cash out. They are the ones making all the noise.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Is a good news for us. I was fearing that due to his fiery temperament, press and media in England will give him hard times early in his first season, especially if we don't start winning immediately. His world cup exploits however have made everyone go ga-ga over him and he might become darling of media like Mourinho.
Who gives a monkeys about that craic man?

As long as we're gettin good results - i couldnt give a shite if ABU'ness goes into overdrive this season & forever more..

As a side-note - i was totally against Van Gaal becoming the new manager because i hated him (thought he was an arrogant prick etc), but the more i read up on him - i found that he's all about team-spirit & unity as a club & i warmed to him pretty quickly, thus feeling he was ideal for United & that i was completely wrong about him.

LvG could be a revelation at United & thats very exciting after the shambles of last season (i know - that aul chestnut). Expect great times ahead my fellow Reds :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.