Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonRed

bugger me; that right there is as clear a "come and get me" as you are ever likely to hear.

Going to bed happy (and moist).

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Go to sleep, my fellow Caftards. By the time we wake up, Vidal will be officially a red*.

*May not happen
I'm at the perfect drunk stage where I can take your post at face value and wilfully ignore your asterisks qualification. I will either love or hate you when I wake up in 12+ hours. :)

The Neviller

TV channel Chilevision:lol:
Genuine.

Chilevisión is the third oldest television station in Chile. Formerly called Canal 9 de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile, Teleonce (Universidad de Chile Televisión) and RTU (Red de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile), this TV station was owned byUniversidad de Chile, a Chilean state university. This educational institution sold a significant percentage of its TV channel to Venevisión, changing its name toChilevisión. It was later sold to Claxson Multimedia Group and then to Chilean investor and president Sebastián Piñera.

On August 28, 2010, it was announced that Turner Broadcasting System had reached an agreement to purchase it. This assets do not include the analog television channel frequency which is still owned by Universidad de Chile and is used under apaid usufruct scheme, similar to a lease. This contract expires in 2018 and only affects the analog frequencies used by the station. On October 6, 2010 the purchase was materialized.[2]

CantonaGiggs1

He's a RED ladies and gentlemen.

Those are the comments of someone who just doesn't want to say too much. If he was not coming, he would have flat out denied it.

Vidal " anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world"= van Gaal's " United are the biggest club in the world" comment prior to him joining us.

Great signing. Van Gaal must be a very happy man right now.

Morpheus 7

Genuine.

Chilevisión is the third oldest television station in Chile. Formerly called Canal 9 de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile, Teleonce (Universidad de Chile Televisión) and RTU (Red de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile), this TV station was owned byUniversidad de Chile, a Chilean state university. This educational institution sold a significant percentage of its TV channel to Venevisión, changing its name toChilevisión. It was later sold to Claxson Multimedia Group and then to Chilean investor and president Sebastián Piñera.

On August 28, 2010, it was announced that Turner Broadcasting System had reached an agreement to purchase it. This assets do not include the analog television channel frequency which is still owned by Universidad de Chile and is used under apaid usufruct scheme, similar to a lease. This contract expires in 2018 and only affects the analog frequencies used by the station. On October 6, 2010 the purchase was materialized.[2]
I'm only laughing at the name of the channel, not if it's real:)

hobbers

Well feck me with a fiddle if he really did say that.

Pretty much the most "it's on" interview response a player like him could give. That is, a player who's loyal and respectful of his current club.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Imagine being on your holidays and having to do fecking interviews.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This is going to happen guys, I can feel it
Vidal asked about the link with United "when I return to Italy we will see what Happens"

Sid234

I wouldnt be surprised if we announce the Vidal signing out of the blue like with the Herrera deal.. Clearly looks like we aren't briefing the press about any transfers.. The rumors re: Shaw were leaked from the Southampton camp and also from the Eng WC camp.. So i'd trust the foreign press more than the english media for the coming months..

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
RVP, laughing, on potential Dutch signings: 'I'll admit that I know a little bit more than you sometimes, but I can't say anything!'

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He really didn't say anything out of the norm in that interview
Most players not moving, would have said I'm happy at Juve and want to stay. Instead he says anyone would want to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and we will see what happens when I get back to Italy.

Contrast that to what Robben said after the game against Brazil.

Sweet Square

Most players not moving, would have said I'm happy at Juve and want to stay. Instead he says anyone would want to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and we will see what happens when I get back to Italy.

Contrast that to what Robben said after the game against Brazil.
To me it came across as just being a honest interview ( He seems pretty relaxed and laughing in the interview plus it's been done in he's home country, players always are more honest/open when doing those sort of interviews). I do agree the 'I'll see what happens when I get back to Italy' quote is odd but then no player wants to nail their colours to the mast especially during the summer.

There might be something in the rumours(Although it's clear no one in England has a clue what's happening)but at the moment I wouldn't be worried if I was a Juva fan.

IceDevil

Genuine.

It is genuine but it is the shittiest channel here in Chile. Don't get too excited, i really don't think this is happening.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
read a few very excited comments on here, so scrolled back a few pages expecting something more to go on then Vidal apparently jut saying, yeah who knows what will happen, everyone would like to play for a big club!

Sounds standard soundbites!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It is genuine but it is the shittiest channel here in Chile. Don't get too excited, i really don't think this is happening.
It could be the shittiest channel in the solar system but if the Interview is genuine then that's what matters.

SammyUnited_83

Spitting it up?

I prefer the copy and paste method. :D

Vidal is sounding very, very likely by the day in my view.
Don't you think he could possibly mean Juve when he says one of the biggest clubs?

When does this holiday end god damn it!!!

Edit: just read the article in the Vidal thread, definitely means Utd, interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.