Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Please use this thread for short and long discussions of Tweets found in the Tweets Only thread. If there are any questions, please address them in the Admin/Mod Help forum

Last edited:

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
So can we post tweets in here and discuss them, but the other thread is for TWEETS ONLY? Good move, if so. Half the posters just want to see tweets and hate that thread being bumped for discussion, the other half want to see tweets and discuss them there and then. This is the best of both worlds.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
So can we post tweets in here and discuss them, but the other thread is for TWEETS ONLY? Good move, if so. Half the posters just want to see tweets and hate that thread being bumped for discussion, the other half want to see tweets and discuss them there and then. This is the best of both worlds.
Wouldnt that render the other thread obsolete :confused:

Phil

The only solution is any tweet that you post, you post it in both threads, which seems a bit ridiculous.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
What's so special about a tweet? Isn't it just a comment in a different medium?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
We're keeping a separate Tweets only thread, which should literally only have Tweets in them. I've removed all previous one line comments there, looks nice and tidy now. If people want to see just tweets they can go in there, if people want to get into discussion of any length on the Tweets they can come here.

The Don

We're keeping a separate Tweets only thread, which should literally only have Tweets in them. I've removed all previous one line comments there, looks nice and tidy now. If people want to see just tweets they can go in there, if people want to get into discussion of any length on the Tweets they can come here.
Perfect. Thanks.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Perfect photo opportunity for Kroos' agent there. Strengthens his hand no end during the upcoming contract negotiations.

I know this sounds pessimistic as feck, but I feel we're being used as pawns again, the same way we were used by Fabregas' camp.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
this is the worst of boast world's.

The Don

Perfect photo opportunity for Kroos' agent there. Strengthens his hand no end during the upcoming contract negotiations.

I know this sounds pessimistic as feck, but I feel we're being used as pawns again, the same way we were used by Fabregas' camp.
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, that never happened. Fabregas was open to a move here until the new manager offered him assurances of being a guaranteed starter.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So... we're signing 2 AM's? Mata (who can play as a LW tbf) and Kroos, who in Bayerns setup has pretty much always played as an AM. Slightly confused how we're going to fit these in.

The Don

So... we're signing 2 AM's? Mata (who can play as a LW tbf) and Kroos, who in Bayerns setup has pretty much always played as an AM. Slightly confused how we're going to fit these in.
His best performances have come as a CM, or so I'm told. I'm not too clued up on him but he is a good reader of the game and a great passer from what I've seen. Slower than a snail going up a hill, though.

Buchan

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, that never happened. Fabregas was open to a move here until the new manager offered him assurances of being a guaranteed starter.
Which is exactly what Fabregas wanted all along. Kroos wants to stay at Bayern, but he wants a contract he feels he deserves. The two parties are a bit away from each others' ball-park apparently, but they'll come to an agreement. There's no way I see Kroos leaving Bayern, or better still, being allowed to leave Bayern for a measly €1 million extra per year.

Brophs

The One and Only
I'd say it's much more likely Moyes was chatting to a bloke he knows professionally. If there was anything in it I don't think he'd be doing it in the stands at a Bayern game.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
everyone upfront! what a formation.

Buchan

His best performances have come as a CM, or so I'm told. I'm not too clued up on him but he is a good reader of the game and a great passer from what I've seen. Slower than a snail going up a hill, though.
He's basically Paul Scholes v.2001-05 (without the goal return, but that will come yet).

Red Stone

Kroos should be capable of playing a deeper role. I'm 100% certain he'll end up as a CM anyway.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'd say it's much more likely Moyes was chatting to a bloke he knows professionally. If there was anything in it I don't think he'd be doing it in the stands at a Bayern game.
Agree with this.

Honigstein's take on who we could be scouting:

LARulz

Not yet Man Utd class? I've sometimes thought thats better. Get them cheaper and hopefully mould them into the player that we need/want than a ready made player who sometimes may not work out and would be more expensive.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
We're certainly getting about the place when it comes to scouting, aren't we? I wonder how much of this is a deliberate attempt to seem busy? Surely we could scout these players on qt if we wanted to?

Of the Bayern players Kroos would probably be the most likely but still not very. Plus he'd probably have to be a summer signing, no?

If we are interested in Herrmann (the most likely Gladbach player) then I'd say it'd probably be as a replacement for Nani or Valencia, also in the summer.

Jacob

Yeah that's why he was whispering and covering his mouth from people reading his lips.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Wow, great idea separating tweets thread into two. I guess no matter how many bannings, posters couldn't resist discussing there. This will work better. How much truth is there in Draxler reports? Great signing for Arsenal if true. Also any reports of Chelsea now joining in to bid for Shaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.