Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Still nothing on the website... won't believe it's been done until there's an official announcement. No idea how to feel as I'm 100% certain I've never seen the guy play!

AdNani

Still nothing on the website... won't believe it's been done until there's an official announcement. No idea how to feel as I'm 100% certain I've never seen the guy play!
nothing on Teletext either

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Would say an official announcement tomorrow is fairly nailed on.
An announcement that we're unveiling him on Friday due to De Gea being his usual prankster self and hiding the fact machine paper.

That'll be the reason for the slow pace of our activities this summer; De Gea being a trolling scamp.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I’ve tried but football highlights of just a single player are so boring to me. I barely make a minute into them before turning it off.

Anyone else feel this way about them?

not a slight on you @VP89 by any means! Just a passing comment on footballer highlight reels in general

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I’ve tried but football highlights of just a single player are so boring to me. I barely make a minute into them before turning it off.

not a slight on you @VP89 by any means! Just a passing comment on footballer highlight reels in general
Have you tried all touch videos instead. Not sure if there are any available for him, but they are usually accessible on YouTube and give a better insight into the player

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

I get it, but a gripe is concluding a players quality from highlight videos.

If anyone wants to be bothered to see the strengths and weaknesses together they should watch the all touches videos. For example for all his strengths I think Malacia has the ball stuck under him a tad too much. I found some of the positions he took up quite interesting too.

Unam333

He sounds very eager and happy to join us. Confident in his ability, but at the same time realises he has to work hard as he's still young and raw and he's now going to face better players.

Welcome at Manchester United.

brian017

We’re so slow that even the players themselves are starting to do their own announcements

Heista

Supports
Ajax
Dit is niet voor iedereen weggelegd en ik snap *** het werk op een nóg hoger niveau nu pas begint. Elke dag beter worden en op dit niveau laten zien *** je je kunt meten", zegt Malacia tegenover de ochtendkrant.

This step is not for everybody and I understand that it is just starting now and at a higher level. Getting better every day and show yourself at this level

"Ik volgde Manchester United altijd omdat Robin van Persie als Feyenoorder daar speelde", vervolgt de linksback. "Daarom kreeg ik daar een extra gevoel mee. In de jeugd van Feyenoord speelden we een jeugdtoernooi bij United en zei ik: ik kom hier ooit terug. *** is nu uitgekomen en *** is natuurlijk prachtig!" De linksback is zich er echter van bewust *** hij nog een lange weg heeft te gaan. "Ik kom op dit niveau pas net kijken dus ik moet het allemaal nog laten zien, maar ik wil het allerhoogste bereiken en ga ervoor. En ik denk *** ik het kan, ja."

I always followed United because of Van Persie. That gives me a special feeling for United. When I played a tournament here with Feyenoord under 21 I already said: I will come back here one day. That it actually happened is wonderful!
I am just starting at this level, so I still have to prove myself. But I want to aim for the highest and I think I can do that.

"Meneer Ten Hag is een heel goede trainer en ook een warm persoon, dus ik heb een goed gesprek met hem gehad en ik heb een heel goed gevoel bij hem", geeft Malacia aan. "*** is belangrijk, want als het goed is gaan we jaren samenwerken. Daar kijk ik naar uit, want ik denk *** ik veel van hem kan leren, hij maakt spelers die hard willen werken beter."

Ten Hag is a very good coach and a warm person. I had a good conversation with him and I got a good feeling about it. That is important, because the idea is to work together for many years. I am looking forward to it, because I can learn a lot from him. He makes players better who want to work hard.

RedChisel

Is this how we are going to do business from now on? Sign players but never announce them? I like it. No one will have a clue about Ten Hag's first 11.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Dit is niet voor iedereen weggelegd en ik snap *** het werk op een nóg hoger niveau nu pas begint. Elke dag beter worden en op dit niveau laten zien *** je je kunt meten", zegt Malacia tegenover de ochtendkrant.

This step is not for everybody and I understand that it is just starting now and at a higher level. Getting better every day and show yourself at this level

"Ik volgde Manchester United altijd omdat Robin van Persie als Feyenoorder daar speelde", vervolgt de linksback. "Daarom kreeg ik daar een extra gevoel mee. In de jeugd van Feyenoord speelden we een jeugdtoernooi bij United en zei ik: ik kom hier ooit terug. *** is nu uitgekomen en *** is natuurlijk prachtig!" De linksback is zich er echter van bewust *** hij nog een lange weg heeft te gaan. "Ik kom op dit niveau pas net kijken dus ik moet het allemaal nog laten zien, maar ik wil het allerhoogste bereiken en ga ervoor. En ik denk *** ik het kan, ja."

I always followed United because of Van Persie. That gives me a special feeling for United. When I played a tournament here with Feyenoord under 21 I already said: I will come back here one day. That it actually happened is wonderful!
I am just starting at this level, so I still have to prove myself. But I want to aim for the highest and I think I can do that.

"Meneer Ten Hag is een heel goede trainer en ook een warm persoon, dus ik heb een goed gesprek met hem gehad en ik heb een heel goed gevoel bij hem", geeft Malacia aan. "*** is belangrijk, want als het goed is gaan we jaren samenwerken. Daar kijk ik naar uit, want ik denk *** ik veel van hem kan leren, hij maakt spelers die hard willen werken beter."

Ten Hag is a very good coach and a warm person. I had a good conversation with him and I got a good feeling about it. That is important, because the idea is to work together for many years. I am looking forward to it, because I can learn a lot from him. He makes players better who want to work hard.
Sense of humility to him. Refreshing.

sixdwarf

I hate to be a killjoy but while it is great to have a player nearly through the door, it doesnt strengthen us significantly, if at all. At left back we already have Shaw, Telles, Williams and Dalot (yes he originally played there). Id argue Shaw at his best surpasses Malacia.

What we need are quality midfielders.

croadyman

I hate to be a killjoy but while it is great to have a player nearly through the door, it doesnt strengthen us significantly, if at all. At left back we already have Shaw, Telles, Williams and Dalot (yes he originally played there). Id argue Shaw at his best surpasses Malacia.

Provided we can FINALLY get it over the line we will be getting that with De Jong, also Eriksen very capable of picking out long passes as well.

GJNJ

You complete transfers in order of availability rather than order of need. Ideally that wouldn’t be the case but if we did we would be working on one transfer at a time.

Leethal

I'm in exactly the same boat, mate.

Happy with the signing, obviously, but I feel like announcing and signing players before we've addressed the many glaring issues just kind of ruins any excitement.

I wish we'd have addressed the midfield first, at least that way, the toxic fanbase on shit like twitter, insta, etc. won't somehow find a way to blame this guy and shower him with toxicity for our lack of other priority signings. Bunch of cnuts, on social media.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

He has already basically said he doesn't want Williams, no matter what Williams thinks, as he is getting this lad it is likely Telles will get very little playing time or will be sold. Shaw at his best, that is a season now and again, but this signing might yet again give him a boot up the backside. Dalot is our only RB he seems to want at the moment.

Bondi77

The worse thing is the music.....utter shite!

Bwuk

We will be moving on Williams & Telles assuming we can find buyers.

Shaw at his best does surpass him, but how often is Shaw even at that? He's had about 2 good seasons in 8 years. Shaw will start as first choice I'd imagine but I wouldn't at all be surprised if Malacia puts him out the team, both Telles & Williams have done so at points in recent seasons.

Bondi77

And Dalot can do a job at LB as well.
Telles and Williams should be the first two shown the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.