Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh 76

Back in the day, this signing would have been confirmed in a small section of the official website. Now we are ready to have an open top bus parade.

I have a bad feeling this coming season is going to be a very very long one.

Fiocca

Looking at his videos, he looks like a talent so I'm happy with this.

If he can keep it up and get better we have a gem. Let's hope he can do it in the premier league, I think he will.

Last edited:

Zoo

Back in the day, this signing would have been confirmed in a small section of the official website. Now we are ready to have an open top bus parade.

Let’s make things up to complain about.

croadyman

My only frustration with this deal is we haven't got someone offering the same threat at RB, shame he hasn't got that flexibility to play on either side.

Last edited:

MrSingh2002

I think he's an Evra clone. Aggressive, comfortable on the ball, hard to shake off the ball and has a decent cross.

I think the fans will realise quickly he's been signed to be our number one left back as soon as he's upto speed.

Oldyella

Take a day off.

Varun1

Why do we never do things straight forward? Liverpool and city get bids accepted then Medicals come like a day or 2 later. We take forever when bidding and when it does get accepted the Medicals not till like a week later :lol:
I don't detect any sarcasms, so what the feck you on about mate.
Did you miss how long the Philips rumours have been going on for, without proper confirmation? Or how long it took for them to announce Haaland?

Did you miss the agent issue with Malacia?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I think he's an Evra clone. Aggressive, comfortable on the ball, hard to shake off the ball and has a decent cross.

I think the fans will realise quickly he's been signed to be our number one left back as soon as he's upto speed.
Agreed. Been waiting for us to get another on Evras level, absolutely loved him as a player and as soon as I saw this guy I knew he was the closest thing I've seen. He's got that tenacity that the likes of Evra and Ashley Cole had, along with that uncanny ability to ride challenges and progress with the ball.

I honestly don't think it'll take long for him to cement his place at LB if he plays to the level he's already at. Shaw's recent good seasons just never excited me like they did others. Good by his standards but he's just got too many flaws.

atkar83

Serious question, what's up with the chest pressing there?
Probably a way to increased stamina under a workload over just lifting heavy weights for muscle mass. Corners need to be explosive and I'm assuming this helps? Not sure what else it could be. I know nfl linebackers squat in mid ranges rather than full range sometimes as that's the position they're usually in.

Demaw

Gee, he looks the goods there, great tackling and excellent attacking prowess. Only 22 as well and under 20 million so excellent acquisition.

Reactions: Penna

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
This is the kind of signings I like, hope we are going to make a few more of similar signings in coming months.

Withnail

Are we or does this just exist inside your head?

AdNani

Yes Random twitter accounts posting a player has arrived for his medical is well known to have an effect on the upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.