Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Did I read somewhere United plan a stadium unveiling for new signings.
There is a rumour about that and also about the new kit launch being delayed until..

i wonder will they be unveiled at the stadium as full kit wankers all together, or as many as possible

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
There is a rumour about that and also about the new kit launch being delayed until..

i wonder will they be unveiled at the stadium as full kit wankers all together, or as many as possible
I don't know if I believe that. Wouldn't it be a better idea to have these two event separated by a few days in order to get the most coverage time?

Trex

So would he be training with the team already?

TheDutchLad

Supports
Feyenoord
Really looking forward to seeing him in the Utd Shirt. You guys will get a very solid defender (really the only left back in the Eredivisie who was able to neutralize Antony during the past season). A guy who is comfortable on the ball even under pressing. A lot of drive going forward. However, he still needs to work on his crossing.

Reactions: jojojo

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I can't reveal my source, but I've been told an official announcement is incoming in a matter of minutes.

DeGea’sFeet

And Dalot can do a job at LB as well.
Telles and Williams should be the first two shown the door.
Yeah. I’m not saying Dalot will end up being good enough because I’ve not seen enough. But I think at a young age he’s shown the potential and ability where he deserves at least half the chances that Luke Shaw has been given to make a spot his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.