| SOUTHAMPTON            |   9   |  7  |  1   |  1   |  25  |  15  |   22   |
| MANCHESTER UNITED      |   8   |  5  |  0   |  3   |  19  |  11  |   15   |
| STOKE CITY             |   9   |  4  |  0   |  5   |  12  |  15  |   12   |
| TOTTENHAM              |   8   |  3  |  1   |  4   |  19  |  17  |   10   |
| ASTON VILLA            |   8   |  3  |  0   |  5   |  16  |  15  |    9   |
| SUNDERLAND             |   7   |  3  |  0   |  4   |  16  |  19  |    9   |
| NEWCASTLE UNITED       |   9   |  3  |  0   |  6   |  12  |  27  |    9   |

Brightonian

Psyched for this. I've always been a youth football dabbler (oy oy, 'just like Jimmy Saville', etc) but sometimes these days I'd swear I enjoy watching this U18s side more than the first team.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Is this the same side we stuck 7 past a few weeks ago? Hoping for a good showing from Daehli, Pereira, Pearson and Barmby.
Do we have any defenders who look very good at this level? I know Donald Love was fantastic against Spurs, but anybody else?

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Is this the same side we stuck 7 past a few weeks ago? Hoping for a good showing from Daehli, Pereira, Pearson and Barmby.
Do we have any defenders who look very good at this level? I know Donald Love was fantastic against Spurs, but anybody else?
Ioannou the stand out, Grimshaw looks handy too.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Really looking forward to this, it's such an exciting team. Any news on where Barmby is?

KingEric7

Moving up to the u21s now Lingard and Brady have left?
That'd be good to see. Should imagine both and Januzaj will get a lot more time in the reserves now. Januzaj's already getting good amounts of playing time recently so he really will be a regular soon.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Barmby pulled out of the England u19 squad with an injury.

Shame there is no Rothwell again.

Brightonian

Great start so far, just need to be patient now. We're already penning them in, pulling them back and forth. The holes will appear.

KingEric7

Great goal! :D

Daehli cuts in from the left past two men, Pereira beats his man and slots it in the corner.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Great play from Daehli, good finish from Periera. 1-0

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Daehli is just so.... :drool: I can not wait until his first League Cup appearance. It may take another 2 or 3 years, but nevertheless - he is such a talent.

Wilson and Pereira are eye-poppers as well.

Brightonian

Daehli is just so.... :drool: I can not wait until his first League Cup appearance. It may take another 2 or 3 years, but nevertheless - he is such a talent.

Wilson and Pereira are eye-poppers as well.
I don't think we should be waiting that long. Give him a half-hour next season and if he looks physically overawed then you've lost nothing, just give him another year or two.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I still haven't seen a game yet this season that Jack Barmby has been playing in. He was my favourite player to watch last year.

Daehli is improving all the time though. So composed on the ball and getting better at doing telling things with it.

Brightonian

So effortless from Daehli. Donald Love's not having quite as good a game as usual, couple of dodgy crosses. Only to his own very high standards, of course.

KingEric7

He's so consistent though. Morrison or Pogba would show flashes of class then drift in and out of the game, but Daehli is always making things happen and looking for the ball.
He's just quality. I laughed when he first came when his old coach was saying he's like a cross between Xavi and Iniesta. Was funny thinking just how good a player that would be. Whilst it's not reasonable to expect anyone to reach that level, in style he is sort of like that. He has that Xavi-esque sort of control of the situation when he's on the ball, and has that ability like Iniesta to play out wide and take players on with ease whilst not really being that fast.

If he becomes half as good as either of those two, we're laughing.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Good play by United as they kept the pressure up since the FK. Shame Rudge couldnt keep the header down.